“Terrible stay”

Ranked #27 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
Reviewed October 10, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank SARA Z
DYamada, General Manager at Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

There are newer reviews for Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort and Spa

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I was there as a fellow of the Integrative Medicine Fellowship residential week and graduation. My stay was excellent. I would only recommend getting an ERG machine for the fitness center. ERGs provide excellent cardiovascular workouts and would have been really helpful for me to stay fit for my crew team.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank WENDY B
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Great property, secluded, beautiful view of Mountain.
Bathroom could have been a little cleaner
The Lap Pool is the reason I return here, and now you are leasing the pool to a local swim team and the chlorine is too high and the pool is much dirtier than our last visit.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank JUNE B
Reviewed October 4, 2012

My husband & I took off for a nice quiet getaway and our expectations were exceeded! We had massages at the Spa...Wonderful! We went out for dinner and returned to be welcomed by champagne and chocolate covered strawberries! We had booked a couples massage getaway package and loved every minute of it!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank nannylew
Reviewed October 4, 2012

We come to Tucson almost every month to visit with our children/grandkids. We love staying at the Westward Look. In fact we had our son's wedding brunch there 8 years ago and all guests stayed there. We had noticed during a visit in August that MANY things have gotten awful........our room had tacky carpets, the cleaning staff just walked in our room to clean (when we asked for no maid service), security was non-existent and a party at the lower pool went until 1 am when we finally called the front desk. The GM, Mr. Yamada received an email from me and he comped our last visit which was MUCH more like what we are used to at the Westward Look.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank phoenixpotterygirl
Reviewed October 4, 2012

My room had not been cleaned or bed made when I returned from my meeting with a friend at 3pm (having left at 8am). That was Saturday, Sept 29. Later that evening when I returned again, the room had been done, but no caffeinated coffee packet had been replaced so I was unable to make my usual wake-up coffee.

Other than that, no complaints. I did have a friendly small chameleon living in my room.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank BRENDA S
Reviewed October 4, 2012

The grounds were nice, but our room lacked cleanliness. The toilet seat was loose, there were holes in the walls and broken glass under the vanity. Also, water leaked out of the shower all over the floor.

The room had a strong smell (unfavorable). And the lower pool was very cloudy.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple