Tanque Verde Ranch
$110
$105
Aloft.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$133
$101
La Posada Lodge and Casitas(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$71
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $82/night.

Comfort Suites at Sabino Canyon(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$62
$59
ComfortSuites
$97
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

$109
  • Restaurant
$139
$125
$89
$209
$189
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmountain bikingkids programdog houselope ridesnature centerlope checkcottonwood grovecowboy cookoutlope testblueberry pancakesriding lessonsold homesteadkids campbreakfast ridesrincon mountainshorse ridemorning ride
Reviewed June 17, 2011

My wife and I spent an absolutely marvelous four days at Tanque Verde over Memorial Weekend this year. We had never been before and simply found the place on the Internet. The physical beauty of this place was just stunning. The food was better than our last cruise. The staff made us feel part of the family. The horseback activities were extremely well managed and for novices and more advances there was something. The highlight for me was the Sunday morning ride in the hills followed by blueberry pancakes cooked by the owner. I loved every minute. We will be going back, next time with our young son. The families we met were having the greatest time. I cannot recommend this place enough.

Reviewed May 30, 2011

We don't have time to ride at home so a few days at the ranch allows us to be totally focused on horses. The staff work hard to see it that my kids and I ride fun and safe.
My kids like to lope and it is hard to find a place that you can do this. In addition to their great horses and staff, we all love the food and meeting people from all over the world.
It is truely a special place.

Room Tip: go when it is not crowded
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
TanqueVerde, General Manager at Tanque Verde Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2011

Thanks for your thoughts! We are very lucky to have a terrific team of employees, and the social atmosphere is unique, it is fun to watch guests get to know each other and become friends. Many of our guests were just at a big wedding in Chicago, they met here 20 years ago and now they all are friends and attend each other's special family events. It is an honor to be a part of something like that!

Reviewed May 30, 2011

My girlfriends and I went to the ranch for our annual girls' trip. It was one of the best trips we've taken together! We had a great time riding horses, cattle penning, relaxing at the spa and enjoying the incredible food. The ranch is beautiful and the staff is exceptional. The employees went above and beyond to make our stay wonderful. I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends

Thanks for your comments. Our mantra is that we "have something for everyone". Whether you like horses and team penning, fishing, tennis, mountain biking, nature programs, or just swimming at one of our pools, everyone can find something to enjoy here at Tanque Verde Ranch. That is why we love get togethers such as yours, there is plenty for everyone to do, and the experience you have creates memories that you can share forever. Thanks for coming to visit.

Reviewed May 29, 2011

Just completed my 5th trip to Tanque Verde. All I have to do is schedule my flight and tell them when to pick me up. Transportation to and from the ranch, lodging, meals, riding, lessons, pools, tennis, mountain biking, nature hikes are all included. You meet a great deal of international travellers- many also on repeat trips to the ranch. The horses are all gentle and well broken- great for the novice or the seasoned rider.

Reviewed May 10, 2011

We only stayed for one night but got to visit with the local nature expert (at the nature center), go for a sunset horseback ride, enjoy AWESOME food prepared fresh on the grill, listen to live music (a man and his guitar), enjoy a fresh made Prickly Pear Margarita, and enjoy breakfast outdoors overlooking the ranch and all of Tucson. I wish we had stayed longer to relax by the pools!
The food was excellent! We had ribs that fell off the bone, chicken, fresh made biscuits with home-made honey or garlic butter, corn on the cob, salad, etc. For breakfast we had fresh made blueberry pancakes, scrambled eggs with green peppers, bacon, hashbrowns.
Our room was simple and small but we were only there to sleep. There are enough activities to keep you outside of you room.

Room Tip: There are room groups in various locations.