1,907 results
All reviews spa treatments equine experience thai massage cardio drumming smoothie bar floating meditation quantum leap spirit flight challenge course life changing aqua zen andrew wolf fitness classes comfort zone no tipping mountain biking healthy food
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was amazing. Treatments, classes and food were unbelievable. We go back every year. We felt like we were the only couple there in the way we were treated. The trip is an investment in my over all well being.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
MiravalGM, General Manager at Miraval Arizona, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear evehyatt,

Thank you for your loyalty. I am so glad to hear that Miraval AZ continues to be a magical place where both of you can continue to invest in yourselves.

See you next year!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What a beautiful location to vacation alone and get to focus on myself and what I enjoy doing. The staff went above and beyond to make me feel welcome and comfortable. Beautiful location. You get to make your own schedule each day based on the classes/activities offered every day.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Miraval Resorts

Dear Love2Travel327,

I appreciate your review and love to hear that you had a wonderful visit in the beautiful surroundings of the Arizona desert.

We do encourage all our guests to work with our Experience Planners in advance of their arrival to book any spa appointments or limited occupancy classes that require a sign up to ensure that each person has a unique Miraval experience of their own.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is the most relaxed I have ever felt on vacation!! This place is near perfect! The food is amazing and healthy. The customer service is amazing. The entire resort is just beautiful! Book your classes early. Cardio drumming was SO MUCH fun!!

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear travel1881455,

I am thrilled to hear that from our food to our colleagues, the scenery to our activities we were all able to help you have such a great, stress free and relaxing trip!

We look forward to welcoming you back to our relaxing resort in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Endless admiration for the people who take the attention to detail to the extreme and gratitude for creating this kind of setting and experience.

Your staff, and trainers are all so outstanding. I want to add that Dan, who does the stretch late afternoon, and other classes, transmits his knowledge with great clarity. Actually they are all outstanding, but because of his experience and his passion to teach and inform, he takes his communication to an even higher level. Lynn Gilbert

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear Lynn,

Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful words about all our Miraval team members. Our staff truly cares about what they do and constantly strive to make every aspect special for our guests.

I will be certain to pass along your praise to Dan which I am sure he will most appreciate .

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Amazing staff, grounds and experience. I went on a solo trip for my birthday to recharge & I couldn't think of a better place to go. I think I'll make it an annual thing. Olivia at guest services was a sweetheart & made sure my birthday was special. The beds are so so comfortable! And just walking around is an experience. So beautiful!!!

I really enjoyed the mediation classes and the food options. So healthy and so so good! Alexis made sure I was having the best dining experience at the restaurants. I also loved how quickly the golf carts came when I requested it, too. The only bad thing I can thin of is that there were a few grasshoppers in my bathroom but I had an outdoor shower so I wasn't really tripping about escorting the critters out, lol. I'm a stickler about service and there is nothing I could take away from Miraval... cannot wait to go back!

Dear Yinka A,

Thank you for choosing to spend your birthday with us! Our goal is to provide you with a place to recharge and reconnect – an annual trip sounds like a great plan! I am thrilled to hear that Olivia and Alexis took especially great care of you and helped make your day and visit extra special.

Did you know grasshoppers are a symbol of good luck? Great for your birthday!