I recently returned from a five night experience at Miraval and feel refreshed, rejuvenated, self-aware and at peace. The staff members are extremely kind, thoughtful and accommodating and treat their guests as if they were family. I sat in the guest services area one morning and watched as the bellman and managers welcomed returning guests by name with such enthusiasm and hugs. This is not like your typical hotel or resort experience. This is an experience that will open your mind and your heart, as well as promote rest, relaxation, connection and awareness.
I encourage anyone who is considering a visit to Miraval to go for it and book it. Take as many classes as you can (be sure to book one-on-one sessions in advance) and seek out conversations with the teachers and healers who are all so open and available. "It's Not About the Horse" is incredibly powerful and will teach you more about yourself than ever anticipated. Pam Lancaster will also move you with her support, encouragement and innate gifts.
I really thought that this trip would be about massages, time in the sun, and quiet, inner reflection for me. It is definitely all of those things - but it's also much more comprehensive.
They have really tapped into something very special.
Also, the food is DELICIOUS. Almost like art in the color and presentation. I miss the bountiful buffets!
Michael Tompkins and his team have certainly set the standard in creating lasting memories and experiences. I will definitely return & strongly encourage friends and family to go as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the warm shade of the Santa Catalina Mountains in northern Tucson, on 400 acres of idyllic land, Miraval Resort & Spa is an award-winning luxury destination retreat dedicated to opening eyes, minds, and hearts. Personalized attention, sumptuous casita-style guest accommodations, and the Life in Balance Spa continuously help Miraval garner accolades from SpaFinder, Travel + Leisure, and Condé Nast Traveler.Miraval’s innovative Life in Balance Spa features unique, mind-body treatments such as Spirit Flight, Naga Thai, and Utopia. Outside of the spa, additional rejuvenating experiences such as healthful cuisine prepared by award-winning chefs, integrative wellness programs, fitness pursuits, and challenge activities are designed to physically and spiritually reconnect Miraval guests on the path to a life in balance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Visit Barbados, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miraval Arizona Resort And Spa
- Miraval Arizona Hotel Tucson
- Miraval Arizona Tucson
- Miraval Life In Balance Resort Spa