My wife and I just spent 3 nights at Miraval and this was our first visit. The place is beautiful, great surroundings and a fabulous staff. Our room was nice, comfortable and terrific bedding. The staff was knowledgeable and very friendly. Cell phones are prohibited across most of the resort (except in guest rooms) which contributes to the peaceful atmosphere.
We planned ahead and booked several group and individual activities and treatments. I strongly suggest booking spa treatments and activities ahead of time as things book up. There are sign ups every morning for certain group activities and they do fill up, although we were able to do everything we wanted to do and more.
The spa is really nice and super clean. Treatments were very good. The mind in balance theme is present everywhere. All of the specialty classes and speakers we experienced were terrific.
I did a private mountain bike ride for 2 hours one morning with Neil - it was the highlight of my trip (along with the Naga Thai massage). The area around the resort is spectacular and very accessible.
We were pretty busy most of the time, having booked spa treatments, activities and classes each day.
The food was terrific and healthy. Plenty of options and no restrictions on how much one can order. Dinner reservations are required each night and I recommend doing that earlier in the day so you can get the time you want. The pools are nice and well maintained. The spa pool is staffed.
This was a great, mind expanding get away. I highly recommend it to anyone interested in real get away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the warm shade of the Santa Catalina Mountains in northern Tucson, on 400 acres of idyllic land, Miraval Resort & Spa is an award-winning luxury destination retreat dedicated to opening eyes, minds, and hearts. Personalized attention, sumptuous casita-style guest accommodations, and the Life in Balance Spa continuously help Miraval garner accolades from SpaFinder, Travel + Leisure, and Condé Nast Traveler.Miraval’s innovative Life in Balance Spa features unique, mind-body treatments such as Spirit Flight, Naga Thai, and Utopia. Outside of the spa, additional rejuvenating experiences such as healthful cuisine prepared by award-winning chefs, integrative wellness programs, fitness pursuits, and challenge activities are designed to physically and spiritually reconnect Miraval guests on the path to a life in balance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miraval Arizona Resort And Spa
- Miraval Arizona Hotel Tucson
- Miraval Arizona Tucson
- Miraval Life In Balance Resort Spa