1,487 results
All reviewsequine experiencethai massagejuice barcardio drummingfloating meditationquantum leapspirit flightchallenge courseaqua zenmeditation classesandrew wolfphotography classno tipping policylife changingpersonal growthmountain bikingguest services
Reviewed March 11, 2012

This is my third trip to Miraval and once again everything was perfect! The site, class offerings and seminars are wonderful. But what Miraval does best is guest service. Each and every person we encountered treated us as if we were a special guest in their home. They obviously select the right people and empower them with a sense of ownership.

I'm looking forward to returning to visit the newly refurbished spa! The temporary spa is very nice and did not take away form our Miraval experince at all.

Thank you Miraval and staff for offering such an incredible getaway!
Linda H.
PS. If I could give the drink selection ten stars I would...the juice bar is AMAZING!!!

Room Tip: I personally like the 100 200 rooms because of their location and they are actually less expensive then the 600 room that I stayed in the first time. Both rooms were beautiful.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
MiravalGM, General Manager at Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2012

Hi Linda - Thank you! I'm proud of our Guest Services team and love hearing stories like yours. Empowered is a great word - and I think you hit the nail on the head. On your next (4th) visit, you will become a member of our Authentic Circle program - very exciting! We look forward to welcoming you back to Miraval when the new spa is complete - I promise, it's going to take your breath away...

Reviewed March 9, 2012

Wonderful cuisine, excellent early morning hikes: very social atmosphere. We'll return soon I hope.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank teddytoad

Thank you for writing! We look forward to having you back at Miraval soon.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

After 3 incredible days at Miraval with my dear friend, I am in awe of the restorative experience. Having been through a rough few years, I had no idea how defeated I was. There was nothing we did not take advantage of - the activities, lectures, spa treatments, and signature experiences that make this spa so special. My favorite was the Equine Experience and a lecture by Coach Leigh. The rooms and food were amazing and the entire staff can not do enough to make your stay perfect. Miraval is extremely spritual and I had no idea that it would totally change my life.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank JackiP328
MiravalGM, General Manager at Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2012

Hi Jacki - Thank you for writing such kind words. I'm glad that Miraval could be a part of your healing journey. I will make sure to let Coach Leigh and the Equine team know the impact they had on your experience. We hope to see you back at Miraval again soon!

Reviewed March 6, 2012

Miraval is my absolute favorite place to visit! This was my 5th stay and each time, I enjoy it more and more. It is where I go to break from the craziness of daily life and feel refreshed and rejuvenated. I love the overall focus on mindfulness and life in balance. There is so much to do- wonderful activities throughout the day and excellent spa treatments/ spa therapists. Not to mention, the entire staff goes above and beyond in every way possible- they are friendly and absolutely delightful!
Miraval is the ultimate luxury and spending time there is one of the best gifts you can give yourself. Every time I go- I don't want to leave!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank HJNYC

First, thank you for coming back to Miraval again and again. Our entire staff loves seeing familiar faces when our guests return. And because so many of our guests make Miraval a regular part of their lives, we created the Authentic Circle Loyalty Program as a thank you. The program gives extra benefits to our return guests. Thank you for all your kind words and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Reviewed March 3, 2012

Enjoyed a 4 day stay recently and thoroughly enjoyed the ambiance, spa services and generally good food. The ongoing spa renovation was not disruptive at all and the spa village was adequate. Every treatment I received was top-notch and among the best ever personally. THE best facial, THE best hot stone, etc... The spa staff are all so very nice. The various fitness classes were also great and I especially liked that many of the classes were only 45 minutes long allowing you to participate in more activities each day. The only negatives I can think of would be the rather tired decor in the dining room and the dining service was spotty. Some waiters were very attentive and but others seemed to ignore me until I had to flag them down just to give my order or ask for a cup of coffee. I am giving an overall "very good" rating for service when I factor in the excellent spa service. I would definitely return.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank seabreezer

Thank you for taking the time to write! I'm glad that you enjoyed all your spa services and fitness classes. We are very much anticipating the opening of our new spa facility and look forward to unveiling it on May 1st. I'm sorry to hear that your service in the restaurant was inconsistent - I will take your feedback and follow up with our team. I hope to see you back at Miraval when you return!