This was my second trip to Miraval and it was even better the second time around.
The first trip was packed trying to attend as many classes and sessions as possible. This time I was more selective in my activities and spent more time at the pool.
July is super hot in AZ and it rains briefly most afternoons.
The food is amazing, plentiful and does not taste as healthy as it is. I love their approach to eating mindfully and was so happy just being there.
The spa is good, I've had equivalent or better services elsewhere, but when immersed in the atmosphere the services take on a new level of relaxation. The quiet room in the spa is one of my favorite places to relax.
I tried water aerobics although i hadn't planned to work out much and found out I loved it. My previous visit I took a wonderful water color class which unfortunately wasn't offered while I was there this time.
Signing up for dinner was a challenge the first time with trying to fit so much in, but this time it was much easier.
I can't write eloquently enough to describe my experience, but it was definintely worth every penny. From the second they pick you up at the airport to the time you leave it's possible to have a completely different and equally good trip as your companions. I recommend if you go with a friend make sure it's someone who can do things on their own leaving you free to try what interests you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the warm shade of the Santa Catalina Mountains in northern Tucson, on 400 acres of idyllic land, Miraval Resort & Spa is an award-winning luxury destination retreat dedicated to opening eyes, minds, and hearts. Personalized attention, sumptuous casita-style guest accommodations, and the Life in Balance Spa continuously help Miraval garner accolades from SpaFinder, Travel + Leisure, and Condé Nast Traveler.Miraval’s innovative Life in Balance Spa features unique, mind-body treatments such as Spirit Flight, Naga Thai, and Utopia. Outside of the spa, additional rejuvenating experiences such as healthful cuisine prepared by award-winning chefs, integrative wellness programs, fitness pursuits, and challenge activities are designed to physically and spiritually reconnect Miraval guests on the path to a life in balance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jetsetter and Despegar.com so you can book your Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miraval Arizona Resort And Spa
- Miraval Arizona Hotel Tucson
- Miraval Arizona Tucson
- Miraval Life In Balance Resort Spa