“Batteries recharged”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tucson
Canyon Ranch in Tucson
Ranked #2 of 130 Hotels in Tucson
San Dimas, California, United States
“Batteries recharged”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I return here every year to recharge my batteries. It started about ten years ago to deal with some back trouble. This place seems to have an endless list of resources. They've treated my problem and given me tools to take back home and stay on track. This is the ultimate place for health, fun and relaxation. Lastly, the food is INCREDIBLE, and the most unbelievable thing about it is that it is all super healthy.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Bob B
jharrison2012, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Tucson, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thank you for choosing Canyon Ranch Tucson for your annual getaway to recharge your batteries. Our mission is to help you take the love for health and wellness home with you as a way of life. We appreciate your endorsement and for being a long time Canyon Ranch enthusiast.
Kyle Treat

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (190)
Baton Rouge, LA, USA
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Canyon Ranch is a true life-changing experience. I've been to other "destination" resorts, but the staff here are somehow even able to overshadow the 5-star accommodations, the brilliant lectures, the nutritious and tasty food and a world-class spa. I would live here if I could afford it and send everyone I know here if I win the lottery.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
We love how you described your life changing vacation with us and thank you for the fine compliments to our staff. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back to your home away from home any time.
San Francisco, California
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Canyon Ranch Tucson is an amazing spa vacation. The rooms are spacious, elegant and peaceful. The staff is so attentive and professional. The morning walks are not to be missed- yes, you do have to get up at 7 am- however, you can sleep later in the day while poolside. The classes are exciting, different, challenging. The lectures are incredible- in one day I went to an Astrology class, a class on finance review class, a nutrition class for women over 40.
The rates are high-the experience is a five star sky reach. Treat yourself and you will be a happy camper.

Room Tip: The best rooms for me are closer to the spa and gym. Lots of CR veterans like the rooms located up t...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Many of our guests love to get the day started with a walk before breakfast. Mornings in our beautiful desert are spectacular. Your description of your vacation was one well balanced with fitness, relaxation, nutrition and activities. Well done! Thank you for choosing Canyon Ranch Tucson and we are pleased you are a happy “rancher”.
Birmingham, Michigan
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I went to canyon ranch for a ladies trip. It was my mother-in-laws friends' birthday. Our group consisted of 8 women, ages ranged from early 30's to 60. We spent 5 of the most spectacular days there. As a fitness trainer and an extremely regimented eater, I had concerns regarding the classes and food. Both blew me away. The variety of classes and activities kept my interest the entire time. We were able to find classes that we enjoyed as a group as well as classes I did on my own that were more intense. I even discovered a new passion for hiking, something i had never tried before. Now i'm hooked! There was a variety of food choices at every meal and I was able to custom order anything I wanted. The spa services were outstanding. My only regret is doing only 1 per day! The accommodations are also incredible. No matter where you stay it is easy to get around. The staff is more than friendly. They really embrace their jobs and provide a feeling of calmness and luxury. I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
jharrison2012, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Tucson, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
I’m delighted that we not only exceeded your expectations, but introduced you to a new favorite fitness activity! Our hiking program is one of the most comprehensive, offering themed and seasonal hikes for beginner through expert levels, and Our fine staff take pride in providing exceptional service tailored to the needs and goals of our guests. As you now know, our culinary team can meet most any dietary need and I will personally pass on your compliments to the chef. Whether a guest is enjoying their first stay like yourself or they are a veteran “Rancher”, all of our professionals love sharing their passion for health and wellness as a way of life. Thank you for sharing your experience as an experienced fitness enthusiast, it will be a pleasure to welcome you back.
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Came to celebrate my friend's 60th birthday. There were 8 of us, we came with our daughters, who were all in their 30's. Everything about the Ranch was wonderful. The accommodations, the food, the activities, and the spa treatments were fantastic. The staff was exceptional. Helping with all our wants and needs. We were able to do classes together, or if we wanted to we could do our own thing. Also on the day we got there they were able to accommodate us all in one Casita, which made it that much more special so we could all be together. They helped us plan a birthday dinner with a cake, and everyone wishing her a Happy Birthday. I would highly recommend going to canyon ranch either with friends or even by yourself. Loved it.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms are great. If you don't like to walk you could ask for a room between the...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
jharrison2012, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Tucson, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
To begin, I’d like to again wish Denise many more happy birthdays and years of health and wellness! It is always our pleasure to help our guests celebrate their milestones and accomplishments and I think it was a fabulous idea that you choose a mother/daughter getaway for Denise’s special occasion. Thank you for allowing Canyon Ranch to be the host for your celebration and we thank you for taking the time to share your group’s experience. We look forward to seeing you in to future to celebrate many more birthdays and mother daughter gatherings.
Lawrenceville, Georgia
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Trying to describe Canyon Ranch is similar to describing a color that you've never seen.....here goes.....
Canyon Ranch embraces and exercises top notch customer service, offers a myriad of activities for most interests and encourages fun while digging deep to help you find your inner strengths and to help you determine how to live your best life.
Located in the desert canyons of Tucson, Arizona one has the opportunity to experience 'life in the desert', perhaps see some true wild life-I saw a herd of haviannas and a coyote during a walk one morning-view various plant life, beautiful landscape while experiencing that intense desert heat.
Canyon Ranch showcases artwork, sculptures, etc. from many local artists which not only enhances the grounds and gives a voice to artists on a large scale, but it exposes guests to talent that may not otherwise been viewed.
Nutritious and healthy dining, interesting seminars and many, many ways to promote a healthy life style are just a few things that Canyon Ranch has to offer.
The villas are comfortable, the facility as a whole offers modern accoutrements, top notch health facilities and spa/fitness staff whose service providers/instructors know their craft and definitely have your best interest in mind. Believe it or not, they actually make exercise and sweating fun!!
One other thing that I appreciate about Canyon Ranch which has endeared me to them is the fact that they provide surveys after your stay, follow up with an email and/or call AND send a letter to further address whatever was written on the survey-positive or negative. They want to get it right and to me go over and beyond to make sure that your voice is heard and needs are met and that suggestions are taken into consideration. Who could ask for more than that?
Canyon Ranch is not only a six star get away but offers a better way to get on track with your health, life and over all way of living.
If life offers you the opportunity, plan a trip to Canyon Ranch and embrace the possibilities!!
I traveled to Canyon Ranch in August, 2012 and 2013. This was my second 7 day stay and it will not be my last.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
jharrison2012, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Tucson, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Your thoughtful summary truly embraces what we strive for with every guest stay – an appreciation for the beauty and endless possibilities a healthy lifestyle holds for each of us. I’m thrilled that you share in our belief that a healthy lifestyle can be, and is, fun and hope that joy carries through to your daily practices. Your feedback is important to us, and we count on our guests to help us grow, so thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to seeing you again in 2014.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I originally signed up for a week long weight loss program at the Life Enhancement Center of Canyon Ranch and ended up extending my stay for 3 weeks! I needed a place to rest, distress from my job, heal the loss of a loved one and just "be". The nurturing, though discreet, environment of Canyon Ranch, the kindness and high professionalism of staff, the sun&magic of the Arizona desert helped me change the way to look at health and fitness. I hiked every day in the desert or on alpine trails, ate delicious but healthy food, tried walley ball, dancing, drumming, many art expressions, built my own jewelry, met new friends, cried and laughed as i had not in ages. I attended daily classes with top on-site medical doctors that taught me the science behind health but also gave me practical tips to continue my journey to fitness and health. A life changing experience.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
I’m delighted that you choose not only to experience the focused Life Enhancement Program, fondly known as LEP on the Ranch, to address your personal wellness goals, but that you devoted an additional 3 weeks to your new found healthy lifestyle! The activities and classes you described are just some of the many offerings we have available to help our guests explore what is joyful and inspiring about health; and as you noted, laughter truly is the best medicine. Please stay in touch and best wishes on your continued journey to wellness. We hope you return to beautiful Tucson again very soon.