WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor

“we just loved this place !” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Canyon Ranch in Tucson

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tucson
Canyon Ranch in Tucson
Ranked #2 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
New Mexico
“we just loved this place !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

we love this place !
this is a great get a way kind a place were you can just let go and enjoy life !
everything about this place is 5 star the area the staff the service, great place to take a lot of pictures,
you gota give it a try !

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank TheHitManMine
jharrison2012, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Tucson, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
And we love hearing about your great getaway to Canyon Ranch Tucson! Thank you for complimenting our fine staff, I look forward to passing on your kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back again.
Kyle Treat

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (180)
Annapolis, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

This was my second visit to Canyon Ranch and I loved it more the second time. I recharged my batteries; soaked in the scenery; tried different exercise programs; ate lighter; relaxed with spa treatments; wandered around taking photos; enjoyed the fresh water, juices, fruit, teas and "mini" meals whenever I wanted. The staff is helpful, friendly, and professional. The exercise classes can be serious or fun; hard or easy; the variety is excellent...something for everyone. The Lunch and Learn is informative with tips for cooking a little differently at home. We did not hike or bike but there is plenty of that, too. I'll go back again...soon!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank dweitzman
jharrison2012, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Tucson, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
Please share some of your photographs with us! The Ranch is beautiful in April and many don’t know how spectacular the desert can be in the spring. Next time you visit, try one of the many of the hikes offered and take your camera. The views are inspiring as is the feeling you get of accomplishment. Thank you for taking the time to share your vacation highlights and we look forward to your return.
Rochester
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

From the moment we were picked up by our driver at Phoenix airport, until being brought back 6 days later, all was perfect! Helps that the weather our stay was glorious, making our having lunch at the Double U Cafe each day and even one evening so delightful.

You excel at customer service and efficiency with grace and cordiality.

The classes excellent, though I picked some that I liked less = felt too hard or told me not a good "fit" for my joints.

Loved the morning walks; wish you'd offer a late day walk when the sun is going down, before dinner.

The food fabulous at each and every meal.

The spa treatments I selected were each divine: the WATSU, the Thai Massage and your CR massages. And the spa itself is so lovely. I only discovered the outdoor (nude, if you want) seating area late in my stay, and after the sun had left that area.

I appreciated my "gait and footwear analysis" very much and was impressed that she didn't try to sell me a new pair of shoes, rather endorsed what I was wearing (Merrell trail shoes) as perfect for my feet. She did recommend Super Feet insoles, which I bought once back home and they are already making a difference!!!

In short, if you are looking for a fabulous, high-end, quality spa experience, you can't do any better than this property.

My sister-in-law and I had been to CR Tucson 12 years ago; and we loved it as much or more so this visit.

I would recommend to any "first-timer" especially, or even to returning guests, to really study the week's calendar and plan ahead of arrival what you want to do, will save time and confusion after arrival; as there is so much to choose from.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
jharrison2012, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Tucson, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
I would like to first thank you for recognizing our fine staff and their exceptional attention to the needs of our guests. Everyone from our spa attendants to our friendly drivers, we look forward to making your stay perfect. The readers of TripAdvisor will appreciate your suggestion to take time to look at all there is in the schedule of activities and please know our program coordinators are here to help you before and throughout your stay. We look forward to you returning again very soon.
Oldsmar, Florida, Usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

Never any regrets!
I always leave more spiritually grounded with mindful clarity. Even in the mist of health issues, I feel much better physically, mentally and spiritually when I leave this place.
"my little peace of heaven"
With love

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Cheryl B
jharrison2012, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Tucson, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Thank you for the lovely message and we hope you keep your tranquil feeling until we see you again.
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

Canyon Ranch is my go to place where I let everything go, I find myself again. No matter if its the Life Enhancement Center or a special week there is something for everyone. Or if you just want to chill, do your own thing and relax and refresh your mind and senses, this is the place. I have lost count on how many times I have visited but it is sanctuary from the outside world. Ill be back in May 2013! Life Enhancement Center, 2nd time! To be renewed and refreshed and boost the outlook on life! Doing it better and smarter living well!

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank Travelerrest
jharrison2012, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Tucson, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
We look forward to welcoming you back this coming May. The Life Enhancement Center staff looks forward to supporting whatever health focus you have in mind for your second visit. Thank you for your support and fine words about the revitalizing benefits of a Canyon Ranch vacation both resort side and the 7 night Life Enhancement Center experience.
Reston, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

Service is unparalleled. I am very well traveled and have stayed in many places. Their business mission is very clear. Everyone was exceptional from specialty areas such as medical, spa, and metaphysical to the people at the front desk (great), housekeeping, maintenance, and the dining room wait staff. The food is excellent and highly nutritious - it was a pleasure to eat "real food" and not the typical corporate manufactured fare. You will have a wonderful experience if you are seeking renewal and inspiration. I cannot believe anyone would write something negative about Canyon Ranch, although, if you are looking for a "party" place, this would not be the place to go.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Irene L
jharrison2012, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Tucson, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Thank you Irene for your very important suggestion to consider the type of vacation you want to experience. If renewal and inspiration, as you say, are key components, we are definitely the place. Our staff can assist those beginning their journey into better health and fitness to make enlightening and enjoyable changes in their lives; or they can challenge the accomplished athlete wanting to add something new to their fitness regimen. If relaxation and pampering is the goal, our highly trained staff look forward to sharing with you with the latest techniques in stress reduction activities and personal services. I will, with pleasure, also pass on your compliments to the chef. Thank you for your support and we hope to see you back again very soon.
Amherst, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

Totally drained and exhausted from wrapping up a 33 year career in the financial industry, I spent 10 fabulous days at CR in Tucson recharging my batteries. I ended up feeling refreshed, renewed and rejuvenated! I got more out of it than I expected to and loved the combination of a wide variety of exercise classes, yoga, informative lectures, fabulous food, water aerobics, golf lessons, hikes, morning sunrise walks, cooking demonstrations, massages at the end of the day, appointments with a doctor to deal with a sleep disorder and so much more! I even had time to stop and smell...the cactus?!? (Fascinating intro to local, desert vegetation). Great artwork and sculptures throughout the property...ended up buying some artwork while there. This was a trip that fed mind, body and spirit. I went alone and never felt lonely. I will definitely go back again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank Nancy P
jharrison2012, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Tucson, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Congratulations on your retirement Nancy and more importantly taking some time to focus on you. We think a Canyon Ranch vacation as a retirement gift is a wonderful idea, it is a gift you can give yourself anytime. It is rewarding to all of us here at Canyon Ranch to know you took advantage of so many of the activities and wellness opportunities. You also took moments to relax and enjoy the desert – the high desert in Tucson is amazingly fragrant and beautiful. Thank you for sharing your experience and enjoy the rewards of your retirement now that you have recharged and feel refreshed. We look forward to you returning very soon.