“Fabulous”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tucson
Canyon Ranch in Tucson
Ranked #2 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We just returned from another great visit to Canyon Ranch. It has become one of our favorite destinations. We cannot praise the staff enough. The food is terrific. Scenery great. Fitness staff is super.
We'll be back!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank abarasol
jharrison2012, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Tucson, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

Your return visit lets us know we are achieving our goal to be our guest’s favorite vacation. Thank you for your review and ranking Canyon Ranch “Fabulous”.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I went to the ranch for the first time in September of this year. I have wanted to go for 12 years and the opportunity finally presented itself. I was very conscience not to set my expectations to high so I would not be disappointed. I needn't have worried. It was the most amazing experience I have had. There is an energy there that I cannot explain. I found true serenity while there. The staff is over the top professional, courteous and just awesome. The classes and lectures were wonderful and the medical professionals were very thorough and kind. I went to the learning enrichment center (lec) on my first trip and would highly recommend it for first time guests. It is personal guidance on whatever issue you are working on and just good information for a first visit. I was fortunate enough to go back in October and take my 18 year old daughter who is a freshman in college. She aspires to live the Canyon Ranch lifestyle and it was so nice to be able to share this with her. She spoke with several members of the staff that took time to explain their journey to Canyon Ranch. She is now interested in doing an internship there. She also was able to meet other guests who share her enthuiasm for nutrition and fitness.
It is refreshing to be in a "community" with other people from all over the world that share the desire for a healthy lifestyle. It is simply magical and I cannot wait to return!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Stacey S

The staff here at Canyon Ranch is motivated daily with stories like yours and your daughter’s. Yes, we offer the ultimate vacation, one that leaves you feeling better and rejuvenated. We are not a vacation from which you need another vacation to recover, but rather is a visit that will change your life. We like your idea of using the Life Enhancement Program (LEC) as an introductory stay for its comprehensive look at goals for healthy changes; however many guests prefer to try the resort side first. Thank you for sharing your fun pictures. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

My seven-day holiday exceeded expectations in all ways. From the spectacular hikes in the surrounding Tucson Santa Carolina and Rincon Mountains to the Full Moon Walk, every thing was excellent. Incredible number of classes in standard and latest fitness/yoga/health practices, informative and authoritative lectures on a wide variety of subjects, healthful and delicious food (and a fab demo kitchen), heavenly massages - and wonderful happy guests everywhere you go. Staff is superb in every way. Will try to go back regularly. Treat yourself and those you love.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank KW2go
jharrison2012, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Tucson, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Thank you for choosing Canyon Ranch in Tucson for your holiday retreat. Our hiking staff will be delighted you enjoyed some of the fabulous hikes offered in the beautiful ranges surrounding Tucson. We have had many guests that have expressed wonder at the many activities, services and amenities we offer. Disneyland does comes to mind and for an adult, we are just as fun. On behalf of our entire staff, we appreciate your kind words and look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

This was my 3rd trip to Canyon Ranch in Phoenix and it just keeps getting better. The first time I went I was in great physical condition and took full advantage of the state-of-the-art gym and equipment, as well as the classes, such as yoga, stretch, abs on the ball, etc. The second time I went for a "health review" at the wellness center and this time, due to a serious case of Lyme disease, I went purely for relaxation. So I can speak very, very positively about all aspects of the "ranch." The staff is extremely friendly and helpful - they will assist you with any special need you require, all you have to do is ask, if they don't beat you to it. Everything from the rooms, the restaurant, the gym, the treatment rooms, etc., is kept impeccably clean. The food is excellent, fresh, wholesome, varied and better than some 5 star restaurants I have frequented in NYC. You can have anything cooked to order and have as much or as little as you want. I can't say enough good things about the Ranch and am looking forward to my 4th trip back which I hope will be very soon. Try it. You will absolutely love it. KKW

Room Tip: Even though it requires a bit more walking, I would suggest asking for a room near the outside perip...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank kkwesq
jharrison2012, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Tucson, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Thank you for your wonderful words about Canyon Ranch. I will be passing your compliments onto our staff -- who are devoted to making every guest’s stay not only a memorable one but one in which each person receives take home tools for enhanced health and wellness. Thank you for recommending us to friends and TripAdvisor readers. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

I have been going to Canyon Ranch for over 10 years and it always is the most amazing guest experience! How do they do that??? I go for the health services, and finally moved my primary health care there entirely. The property is gorgeous, the food is very good and also healthy. The staff makes dreams come true...it never ceases to amaze me how very kind, helpful and joyful they are. And oh, the spa...ahhhhh.

Room Tip: I have yet to see anything but great rooms. I particularly like the rooms around the Life Enhancemen...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Doreen W

It is rewarding to be able to help all of our guests find healthier and happier ways to live. At Canyon Ranch, guests will find highly trained integrative health professionals, a complete state-of-the-art Health & Healing Center with extensive diagnostic testing capabilities and an onsite sleep lab. Thank you for sharing your experience with our Health and Wellness Center and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

I had been looking forward to going to Canyon Ranch for many years, having heard from friends how much they loved it. I was not disappointed! I was only there for 4 days, but I can't wait to go back. You can do as much or as little as you want, but either way, you will feel so much better when you leave. Definitely one of the best trips ever.

Room Tip: If you come from a city apartment like me, make sure you request access to a terrace. My first room...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo

We are happy to hear your first vacation with us did not disappoint and that you would classify it as one of the “best trips ever.” We look forward to your return so you can try some of the fitness, health and relaxing activities you didn’t get a chance to enjoy this visit. Please extend our thanks to your friends for letting you in on their wonderful little secret!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

It will change your life. I started going to CR 5 years ago. Before my first trip, I had suffered from lower back pain for 3 years and had seen numerous doctors and chiropractors and had no relief. I figured it was my lot in life. During our 1st trip, at the request of a friend who was looking for a solution for neck pain, I went into a chiropractic seminar to support her. The Chiropractor described the symptoms of my back pain and said there was a simple solution. I had an adjustment that day and received immediate relief. They referred me to a chiropractor near my home who I continue to see as needed. Today I can run, jump, bike and have full nights of restful sleep. Each year I come back home younger, stronger and more peaceful!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Lovetotravelnancy
jharrison2012, General Manager at Canyon Ranch in Tucson, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

Thank you for sharing your story – I will be sure to pass your wonderful review to our medical team. I’m delighted to hear that you had a transformative experience on-property and that you’ve continued to make your wellness a priority at home. Keep up the running, jumping and biking - and continue to enjoy those restful nights of sleep (after all that activity, you deserve it!) And I so enjoyed your beautiful picture of the Catalina Mountains. We look forward to your return.