Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Seriously - best pant - best fit - best value - EVER!

Extraordinary fit, design and wear-ability! Laura Tanzer is a fashion architect that designs and... read more

Reviewed January 15, 2020
Isabel B
Beautiful designs well thought out pieces!

Reviewed March 8, 2018

from $50.00
from $164.09
from $42.67
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 8, 2018

I recently stopped in search of a beautifully crafted fashionable piece for a family member's birthday. I was graciously greeted by the designer Laura, and she welcomed me in the store and showed me various pieces that would make ideal gifts. One beautiful piece in particular caught my eye... a richly colored teal paisley silk scarf that was perfect. The design has a regal classiness that I have not been able to find in the shops in the Tucson area. I was delighted to hear that the items are made in Tucson as well. It is always nice to support the local economy. Laura even showed me the design studio so I could see pieces being made. How cool! Highly recommend visiting is you need a special pice that is a show stopper!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed January 16, 2018

Laura has a great selection of clothing with amazing Fabrics. I purchased 3 pieces and love them all. I have received many compliments on my wool sweater already.

Date of experience: January 2018
mikeintucson5, Public Relations Manager at Laura Tanzer Atelier, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2018

We are delighted you are getting many compliments! We LOVE that sweater! We look forward to seeing you in April at the One Of A Kind Show!

Reviewed February 18, 2017

I had a truly unique experience which will highlight just how lovely this boutique, the sales staff and Laura, herself are! I had seen the ad in a Tucson magazine and then spoke with our innkeepers so knew that this was EXACTLY my kind of shop. I saw that it was closed on Sunday and "probably Tuesday" (sign on the door) so was there on Monday @ 4 p.m. only to find it CLOSED! AARGH! Not one to be deterred I called and left a somewhat 'snarky' message BUT with my name and phone# (I'm not a coward after all!) On Tuesday I decided to check back...just in case and, lo and behold, the door was open! My husband and I went in and I introduced myself a "the snarky woman" and from that point on we all got on famously! Laura, herself was there as well as her most charming sales assistant (with the French name beginning with 'A'!) The clothes are beyond gorgeous, all made in Tucson! She has fabrics on shelves right in the store! She has a case with a few jewelry designers and they are GOOD...and I should know as I've been in the biz for over 20+ years! SO, did I buy? Of course, I settled on 3 tops, a sterling cuff bracelet and a pair of pearl/sterling earrings. Lucky for me (or unlucky?) many pieces were in CA for a trunk show or I probably wouldn't have gotten away so easily. SO, if you want some truly unique designs and exemplary service this is the place for you!

Date of experience: February 2017