“Good China Buffet depending on day and time.”

New China Super Buffet & BBQ
Ranked #1,172 of 2,042 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I think the best time to eat there is lunch time. The food is hot, fresh, and good price. At dinner, the foodies a hit and miss. The hot food can be cold and stale. At dinner the place is packed with customers. I have there solo, with family, and with friends. The last time solo.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

Ok so today 5/26/2012 was my girlfriends birthday she picked this place to eat for her dinner which is ok we eat here about 2 times a month or so.Tonight the food was HORRIBLE crab puffs cold, white rice hard and crispy, seasme chicken very wartery and none of it tasted good among a few other of our usuals everything was just bad.So after tell our waiter that we where not happy and where going to leave we where presented with a check 24$ and some change for food we didnt even eat beacause of how horrible it was.After talking to the manager who was very rude and unhelpful we said we where just going to leave and as soon as that was said he tells his staff to call the cops, at which point i do the same and am told by the police to wait myabe up to a half hour or more before the dispatched unit shows up at which point i decide to just pay the bill and leave as it is my girlfriends birthday and i didnt want to lose 30 or more mins waiting for officers to show up. Needless to say after begin customers for years we will never go back to this place and a word of advise to anyone eating there ask to examine the food before you even take a plate cause if you take a plate of food and its inedible to eat your still going to be charged full price without any concern for your happiness as a customer

2  Thank Joe N
Reviewed March 25, 2012

There were a huge amount of choices and the food was very good. Con: we had to wait 30 minutes for a table for 6 on a Friday night.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

I've been going to this place for 10 years now. To make up for the terrible Chinese food I had the day before, I decided to go with my boyfriend. This place and I go way back.. I have to say, for 10 years, the food has ALWAYS been consistent. The prices have raised over the years BUT the quality has not. It's a little worn out since its been open for even longer than the 10 years I've been going there. Everything is fresh and everything is always wiped down, drinks are refilled and I leave happy. They even have a kids food section. I strongly recommend this place for Chinese buffet and I hope you enjoy yourself. The downside is their bathroom. It's dated and not pretty, but you have a toilet, soap and papertowel - which is what anyone needs anyway. For about 25.00 including tip for 2 people, it ain't bad. :)

Reviewed April 22, 2008

On a spur of the moment whim, I went to this buffet restaurant. The selection of hot, cold and dessert items was huge, at least 50 main entree dishes. They had Peking duck, Sesame chicken, numerous shrimp dishes, Teriyaki chicken, vegetarian items, pizza (for the children, probably), three kinds of soup and much, much more. The hot food was hot; the cold food was cold.

They even post a sign saying when items are brought out and when they are replaced.

Everything was tastey and delicious.

The place is really large and parking is plentiful.

The price, with iced tea, including refills, and tax was $9.17. Worth every penny!

1  Thank l1106410

Been to New China Super Buffet & BBQ? Share your experiences!