“Not Worth Going Here”

Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Graham, Washington
“Not Worth Going Here”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Nailbanger Here Again; The Pizza here is average at best and not a good value compared to others in town. Their pizza is way over priced and I along with other commentator that reviewed this place, I am bewildered at the good reviews for this place? Try Oregano`s, way better.

• Visited May 2013

Tucson, Arizona
“Straight from NY”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

The pie is thin, with the perfect amount of sauce--and cheese! Not much, ambiance inside the restaurant--but it's the pizza--that tastes like the recipe--comes straight, from New York! Toppings good. But we like extra-cheese! Take-out orders--do well at Mario's! They serve, the pizza hot and ready, for all to enjoy! One of our favorite, pizza places.

• Visited July 2012
Tucson, Arizona
“THIS IS WHAT GOOD PIZZA IS ALL ABOUT”
Reviewed March 17, 2011

Loved it. I am a pizza hound and this place wasn't hard to sniff out. Friends have told me about this place so I gave it a try — it was killer. Simple thin crust pizza which I'm accustomed too. I also took a a few subs home for the family — all gave thumbs up.

• Visited March 2011
Tucson
“Great New York Pizza”
Reviewed February 23, 2011

If you are from back east and want a "slice" you must try Mario's Pizza. I'm from Staten Island, and I often just crave just a slice and a coke with ice. This place will not disappoint.
I'v tried numerous items on the menu . . . the family likes the big 20" pie with pepperoni, I prefer the plain cheese.

• Visited January 2011
Tucson
“Shocked at the good reviews!”
Reviewed December 22, 2010

I bought a 15.00 pizza that should have been worth 5 dollars. I was so mad at my self for walking out with it without complaining. It was barely a pizza, wimpy like one reviewer said. As I was driving home, trying to think of other things to cook because this was hardly enough for one person, I kept opening the box and looking at it as if it was going to get bigger the more I did it lol! Not worth the money, very expensive for what you get. Im also mystified how this place has such good ratings...they must have people rate for them.
Disliked: Food, Service, Atmosphere, Value

Been to Mario's Pizza Tucson? Share your experiences!