“Get the single!”

Dining options: Late Night
intl falls, mn
“Get the single!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I ordered the "doble" I believe it was called and was served a tasty Sonoran hotdog with another one beside it in the bun, and it was around $3. Very good, very bad for you, and as you are uncontrollably gobbling it down you are promising to yourself to eat salad for dinner!

Not a fancy place, very busy and noisy. But the hot dog................

• Visited November 2012

Fountain Hills, Arizona
“GREAT VALUE!”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I live in Fountain Hills and every time my son comes to visit from Tucson I have him bring us burritos with all the fixins. Best place to eat for the value.

• Visited July 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Dont Fret at the Location, the Food is Great”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

OK it is sort of a Bazzar type atmosphere and the first time I went the thought was, are you kidding? Nope I am not kidding this place is great. The charm of this place is the non ambiance. The menu is basic and I suggest the Sonora Hot God and some stupid good Carne Asada though everything is good. The salsa bar is great and the service is FAST. You get to meet the locals and other tourists if that be you. if you are outgoing you can meet some great people. Try a little of the local flavor and enjoy this place.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank SDLightpainter
California
“Love the sonoran dog!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

While my family and I were in Tucson visiting U of A, we went to El Guero Canelo. I was little skeptical about eating here and asking my husband "what kind of hotdog are you talking about?" OMG I am so glad we stopped here, it was delicious and completely different! The hotdog with all the toppings they offer and the bun was so good! We didn’t try anything else but the sonoran dog. Place looks clean and always busy but fast service.

• Visited September 2012
MI
“If you like hot dogs and you like Mexican food, you'll love Sonoran hot dogs”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

This restaurant provides Mexican fast food in a large, clean, welcoming atmosphere. The staff is friendly and the feature offering are hot dogs smothered with beans, cheese, mayo, jalapeno sauce, onions, tomatoes, etc... You can get them with or without any of the add-ons, so don't be concerned if you don't like certain offerings. Drinks are primarily a bottle of water or a bottle of soda. I recommend the Sonoran Dog with everything and a bottle of Mexican Coke (made in Mexico). If you are hungry, get a side or two, or order 2 Sonoran dogs. This place won't hurt your wallet. I found it to be fun when you need a quick bite of something a little different. You order on the left, they call your number, you pick up on the right. Enjoy!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank BizexecMi

Been to El Guero Canelo? Share your experiences!