“Delicious!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We had to try this place out after seeing it on Man v. Food. While I must admit my husband and I thought the Sonoran dog looked really unappetizing, we were very wrong! Wow! What delicious food! Their quesadilla is also really good.
The only drawback is that there is usually a pretty long line, but it's well worth the wait! It's a must stop if you're visiting Tucson!

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Can't go wrong with the food here EVER! Can get the old fashioned Mexican coke in a bottle (and other sodas too) The Sonoran dogs are not to be missed. Tucson Classic and if you visit Tucson you MUST go.
Noisy, yet. Crowded at lunch and always on wkends. but they move fast and it's great food. Don't go there for a relaxing meal with lots of conversation. But go for the food for sure!

Reviewed June 20, 2012 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant many times. Don't misunderstand me - if you go, it's for the great food and not the noise or the cafeteria room seating. We have had a handful of business meetings here and I love this place! The food is tasty and you can select your own toppings - you must try a Sonoran hotdog! I was here the evening that "man vs. food" was filming...that should count for something.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

Sonoran hot-dogs are very popular and I hear that the best to be found are served at El Guero Canelo. None the less, it is still a hot-dog that you can dress the Sonoran way or any other way you like. The menu is very limited. It is self-serve and you can tell that people like hot-dogs because you usually wait in line for your turn. A plus is that the air-conditioning is great in the summer in Tucson.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

I had never had sonoran hotdogs til I moved to Tucson a year and a half ago. They are great. El Guero Canelo is the pioneer in this market and everything they serve is great. Also, the portions are huge.