Open today: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best in Tucson

*I am an internationally experienced Escape Room enthusiast with hundreds of rooms under my... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
ERExpert
We are still laughing about this

Ok, so you know when you start to tell someone about something you did and you start laughing... read more

Reviewed September 2, 2018
TravelingFeather
Albuquerque, New Mexico

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Tucson
from $54.35
from $27.18
from $29.99
More Info
All reviews escape room super fun team building lots of fun clues illusionist hints blast
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

I have been to the S. Scott location twice; once as a team building exercise with colleagues and once with middle school students. Both experiences were really positive. Our middle school group was large but the hosts were patient and explained everything clearly, taking questions and ensuring that those that had visited before went in a different room. With a lot of people it can be harder and both times there were an element of people that felt they couldn't participate perhaps as much as they would have liked, I'd like to return with just my family to see if a small group environment would make a difference.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed July 10, 2017

My teenage son, wife and I did the 70's room; which apparently is suppose to be a little more difficult room. There was another family there to be in a different escape room. We've never done an escape room before and for the price had high expectations about the experience. First, the host really needs to attend some Toastmasters meetings and brush up on his public speaking skills and how to make people feel more welcome. I was expecting (again due to the pricing) that the decor and styling of the '70's Room' would be much more , well, stylish and tastefully sophisticated, '70's' way. It felt more like a thrift store with 42 year old junk in it. As for the the challenges in the room, I felt that the process was too vague to proceed with out any clues. With the clues, proceeding was sometimes helpful, but I could not see how anyone can proceed without clues. Even the clues were kind of obscure. I don't know, maybe I'm just dumb. ( If you never tried an escape room, and you might be a little dumb, try the easiest room first to get an idea how this goes). I'll admit I've never been one to like brain teasers, but I would think even with 'brain teaser skills' it was still a bit obscure on how to proceed through it. If I paid out a total $30 for all three of us I'd feel the whole experience was an interesting way to spend an hour, but having paid nearly $100 to feel frustrated and dumb in a chintzy room, I've learned that the best way to escape this place is to never go back. Sorry to sound bitter, but for the money, the value was very poor.. Maybe it was simply our fault for being too confident to try a more difficult room. Maybe we should have just tried an easier room first.

Date of experience: July 2017
AceofEscape T, Owner at Ace of Escape, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2017

We are saddened to hear that you did not enjoy your experience. Escape rooms are generally very puzzle oriented and missing even subtle clues may leave someone asking how on something. That specific room does have a clear written starting point. It sounds like the various combination of expectations and missing certain clues resulted in an unsatisfactory experience for you. Please PM us so we can try and make it right.

Reviewed July 3, 2017

First time at 'Ace of Escape' and enjoyed 'Beat the Clock' as we raced against time to find the hidden heirloom. Very challenging but as a team we worked through the puzzles and finished with 10 minutes to spare. Great set up AOE!!!

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank Eric S
AceofEscape T, Owner at Ace of Escape, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2017

We really appreciate when people take the time to write a review. So glad you had fun!!

Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

We visited "Beat The clock" escape room today. What a blast! You'll have 1 hour to find Nana's prized cameo and a key to escape the room before the dreaded banker shows up with the police!
Can you beat the clock? You will have to solve multiple obstacles to get gain a final key to escape the room.
We made it! Barely! It was really fun, as you race the clock.

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank beachmiker
AceofEscape T, Owner at Ace of Escape, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2017

We really appreciate when customers take the time to write a review. Please come back and visit us again.

Reviewed April 30, 2017

What a great way to spend an hour! So much fun trying to find and figure out the clues! We were short on our first attempt but look forward to trying Escape Rooms during our travels. Definitely recommend.

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank worldflygirl
AceofEscape T, Owner at Ace of Escape, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad you had fun. Good luck in your travels and in your escaping adventures. Hope to see you again.