“Upscale Offroading”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Black Diamond Hummer Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Exciting Off- Road HUMMER Tours in the comfort and luxury of a HUMMER H2. Awesome scenery of the Sonoran Desert in Tucson, AZ with an expert guide to thrill you with wheels in the air or chose a scenic guided tour through the AZ Sonoran Desert Museum and thousands of giant Saguaro cacti and ancient Indian petroglyphs.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed January 28, 2011

This tour of the Rincon Mountains via Hummer with Dolores was great! It was full of adventure and excitement as well as history about the area, the topography, the geology and folklore. We had a beautiful view of Tuscon to observe while enjoying a champagne happy hour. I would highly recommend this most enjoyable way of "climbing" the mountains!

2  Thank pattimurphy98

Reviewed January 25, 2011

Black Diamond Hummer Tours provided a great experience. Safe, clean, professional, informative, exciting and humorous - all in an incredible setting. This is a great way to leave the endless strip malls of Tucson and experience some of the true beauty of the Sonoran Desert - all while being comfortably chauffeured. This is fun for the whole family, the crowd in from out of town, or even a professional alternative to "just another round of golf." Highly recommended, and the level of customer service is a great reminder of how things "ought to" or "used to" be - just right.

2  Thank Traveler1234507
Reviewed January 8, 2011

We were traveling through Arizona and I saw the listing for Black Diamond Hummer Tours here on TripAdvisor - I can't say enough about Dolores and her awesome H2 - she was great - picked us up at our hotel and took us on a once in a lifetime 4x4 trip through the desert - over rocks I couldn't imagine us driving over. She was very knowledgeable about the area, it's history and the plants and animals. We had a great time - I can't see how one could be disappointed on this tour.

2  Thank PadreGirl
Reviewed December 24, 2010

My friend and I were planning a trip to Tucson and saw some reviews on the Black Diamond Hummer Tours. We decided to give the Champagne Sunset Tour a try and boy are we glad we did!! Dolores picked us up at our hotel and answered all of our questions about the Tucson area as we headed toward the view of the Sonoran Desert Sunset. She is very knowledgeable and kept us entertained throughout the entire tour. The rock crawling experience was amazing. I was very impressed with Dolores' driving skills... and as she promised, we saw a beautiful sunset. I would definitely recommend taking this tour if you're ever in the Tucson area.

3  Thank Debaroni
Reviewed July 29, 2010

Our half day on the Rockin' Adventure Tour was the best overall experience we had during our stay in Tucson. Our driver, Dolores, offered both educational information during the tour, along with topnotch off-road driving skills. Amazing scenery in the Sonoran Desert! We loved when the hummer crawled over some unbelievable boulders. Dolores runs and operates her business the way it should be done, treating her customers to an experience that has everlasting memories!
The Crawford Family