“Consistantly good food”

Add it.
Cafe al Dente
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We go there a few times a year. I like the seafood Fra Diavolo medium hot. Fish has also been good. My teenage daughter likes the pasta. Most entrees come with a salad.

There are newer reviews for Cafe al Dente

Reviewed February 5, 2013

My family and i come here frequently and always enjoy the food. The only thing that stops us from coming more frequently is that the prices on the pasta dishes are a bit high. If I want a basic Italian pasta dish like penne a la vodka or something else like that, I can find it for a lot less at other family=-style Italian restaurants. But we have always had good service and good food. The warm salad with grilled chicken is yummy!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

The atmosphere in homey and the food is outrageously good. The menu contains many classic Italian favorites but also some delicious dishes with a twist. The pignoli nut crusted shrimp with vodka sauce over pasta was incredible. My favorite dish is a seasonal dish that chef/owner Phil brings out right around the beginning of November. Butternut squash ravioli in an amaretto cream sauce. It is amazing; so flavorful and hearty. I've been coming here for years and the staff is always friendly and welcoming. The portions are huge! I'm a fan for life. Give it a try!

Reviewed August 6, 2012

If you go there, try the roasted red pepper ravioli - the sauce trio (marinara, pesto, cream) with the pignoli nuts are delicious.
Comes with a great side salad - could almost be a meal in itself!

Reviewed June 30, 2012

I have eaten dozens of times at al Dente and the food has always been excellent with large portions. I usually get the same waiter and it's like visiting a friend for dinner since he always jokes with me about usually ordering the same meal. We take friends there because we are confident the food will please, Just like home!