“Wonderful food & service”
Review of Wild Honey

Wild Honey
Ranked #1 of 33 Restaurants in Oyster Bay
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Seasonly inspired Creative American Cuisine
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Wild honey has a superb menu with great variety. I had ceviche for appetizer and halibut for dinner. My husband had salad with blue cheese dressing and flet mingon for dinner. Everything was cooked to perfection. Our waitress was wonderful and very attentive. She made wonderful suggestions. The mixed drinks are also amazing. We can't wait to go back next time we are in oyster bay.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Excellent simple preparations of good ingredients. Warm and attentive service. Everyone seemed to be having a good time. A happy find! We especially enjoyed: pan roasted mussels, baby back ribs, scallops.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

I am a regular at Wild Honey on Main Street in Port Washington, NY. I have nothing but good things to say about this place. From the owner, she is a pleasant woman. Always courteous, kind, and accomodating. To the food, well, you have never had such amazingly delicious plates of food unless you eat here. My favorite food there is the Chilean Sea Bass (scrumptious), and my favorite drink is "Peach Bellini", which they make for me to perfection. Their brunch is always excellent as well. YOU MUST TRY THIS PLACE, IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE SO.

Reviewed May 24, 2012

You will have to go to Manhattan to find this quality of food, presentation,service, and atmosphere. The menu is eclectic and the ribs are to "die for". We try to get there or their Port Washington location at least once a month.Tina is the owner and hostess who makes you feel like family from your first visit on. Check out their menu on line. You wont be sorry.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

i went for a business lunch. salads are great.
i arrive earlier than the opening, but they allowed me to leave my luggage inside while i took a view at the many Antique Stores in the neighbourhood.
good selection of Argentine Wines.