“Great food and great service”

The Inn at the Wharf Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 15 Restaurants in Lubec
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Enjoy the freshest seafood delivered daily to our wharf. We offer casual fine dining with a view of the water from every table. Enjoy the sunset from our deck and magnificent views of the bay.
Dover Foxcroft, Maine
“Great food and great service”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

The first night I had the Linguine with White Clam Sauce and it was cooked perfectly and delicious. My husband had the Lobster Dinner Special and enjoyed every sweet morsel.

Visited June 2012

“A great place”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Had a really nice dinner there. Good food and excellent service reasonably priced.

Freeport, Maine
“Do not miss eating at Inn on the Wharf when in Lubec!”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Having just returned from 3 days (Wednesday through Friday) in Lubec I want to provide an up-to-date review of the Inn on the Wharf Restaurant for anyone traveling to Lubec in the upcoming months. Both my 80 year old mother and I were very impressed with the menu selection, quality of food, presentation plus the very efficient and friendly service offered by the chef and wait staff at Inn of the Wharf. I am originally from Maine, but have lived and traveled elsewhere (Arizona, California, Latin America, Italy, Switzerland). I am pleased to be able to give a well-informed two thumbs-up to this fine establishment!

• Visited June 2012
Elk Grove Village, Illinois, USA
“Excellent food - comfortable setting”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Great seafood at affordable prices. Breakfasts are very good also!

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Ronnie513
Three Rivers, Michigan
“bit of a letdown”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

After great meals in Ellsworth, Eastport, and Campobello Island we were looking forward to our dinner at The Inn. The service was better than average, as was the view and ambience. The food was another story. My lobster was tasty...but the rest of the meal: Corn, mashed potatoes, and roll were below average. My fiance had stuffed haddock, which she said tasted like store bought frozen. With all of the choices in the area, I would recommend other choices. One night we picked up fresh lobster from a wharf in Cutler and steamed them at our cottage...along w/ some redskin potatoes and fiddleheads...fresh lobster is something we can't get it Michigan...a truly memorable meal.

• Visited May 2012