Eastland Motel
St. Andrews Motor Inn(Saint Andrews)
$79
$110
Hotels.com
Granite Town Hotel(Saint George)
$64
Machias River Inn(Machias)
$105
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
Picket Fence Motel(Saint Andrews)
Rossmount Inn(Chamcook)
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewshomemade muffinscontinental breakfastcampobello islandjuice and coffeeevery morningplace to stayfree wifiblack labsmall refrigeratorroom was largean easy drivequoddy head state parkdowntown lubecclose to townwould definitely stay here againnova scotiawonderful place
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 17, 2013

My husband and I traveled to Campobello for the first time last weekend and we were so happy with our stay at the Eastland Motel in Lubec. This family owned motel has such a special touch. It was not only clean but it had everything to offer and more, such as a coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave, TV, phone with free calls to anywhere in the US and Canada. The stay was so enjoyable...great shower, comfortable bed. We were so pleasantly pleased and we highly recommend this cute place to all!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Eastland1, Owner at Eastland Motel, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Thanks for your kind post. We appreciate the time it takes to write one! Thrilled that you were so pleased. We are working hard to ensure a wonderful stay... just added wild Maine blueberry tea in the rooms to go with our freshly baked muffins! Come back soon!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Eastland Motel in Lubec this past weekend (Fri - Sun) and it was an excellent experience. The owners were very nice, and our room was wonderful. They have been re-doing all the rooms, and ours was great....and given the reasonable cost, there is no better deal to be found! My parents used to have a house in North Lubec about 20 years ago, so I took my wife up to see the area...and let me say, that area of Maine is wonderful......the sea views are to die for and the air is just so fresh. I recommend this area, and this motel as a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Room #3 was where we stayed and it was recently 100% renewed! (they are currently working on rooms 9-12)
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

North Lubec is one of the most beautiful places on this planet! Thanks for making The Eastland Motel your new Lubec home! Since your visit, we have finished Room # 9, 20 and 21. : ) Work on the exterior starts this week. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed February 3, 2013

It looks like just a basic little roadside mom and pop motel, but was surprisingly nice. The owners are busy remodeling the entire property and it shows. My room had been redone was very nice. Everything was spotlessly clean. The owners were great--friendly and helpful. i planned on staying two nights and ended up staying four. The mattress was probably a touch firmer than I like, but that's the only thing I can even think of to complain about. I'd stay here again in a second.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Laurence1001
Eastland1, Owner at Eastland Motel, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

We certainly appreciated your stay here as well including the conversation and the photography info! We look forward to your return! Thanks!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

We were amazed that everything was what I would consider five star quality. The refrigerator, microwave, TV, coffee maker, beds, shower, and wireless access in your room. And it was spotless! Downtown is amazing. Right on the ocean with wonderful restaurants. You won't want to miss the bakery! I would not hesitate to recommend the Eastland Motel to even the most discriminating travelers-Like myself!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank wanda e

It was delightful hanging with you and your husband! Thanks for the positive comments and please hurry back!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

The pictures on the eastland website do not do this place justice. It was a very nice motel right outside of town. I was nervous to stay here, but the read the tripadvisors reviews and booked. The showerhead was AMAZING! It was clean, quiet, and easy to find. The owners were very nice. We came in late, and they left the key for us in our room with the light on.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Katherine W
Eastland1, Owner at Eastland Motel, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Thanks for taking a chance with us! Thrilled that you were pleased with your stay! -Heather and Glen