“Amazing Cuisine and Genuine Friendliness”

Water Street Tavern & Inn
Ranked #3 of 16 Restaurants in Lubec
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 15, 2010

Not only is the food at the Water Street Tavern & Inn in Lubec, ME delicious, mouth-watering, absolutely yummy; the service is terrific (especially Greg-waiter exceptionale), but the owners are always on site and are genuinely friendly, caring, and interested in honest feedback. Anyone living in Washington County, Campobello, NB, or those of you lucky enough to visit Lubec - be sure to dine at the Water Street Tavern & Inn....you'll be happy (and satisfied) that you did.

There are newer reviews for Water Street Tavern & Inn

Reviewed October 22, 2010

Such a nice suprise to go through lubec and find a nice restaurant. Loved the way the place looks and the warm welcoming. The food was very fresh and very good.
Will definetly recommend and stop here again.

Reviewed October 16, 2010

My friend and I went to this restaurant 2 weeks ago and it was a waste of our time. It was so loud you could barely hear your company.The menu was only one page one side and mostly seafood and my friend is allergic. The service was terrible and you could not understand what the waitress was saying. We never got our drinks refilled, there was a hunk of fat in my friends burger and some bones in my fillet of fish. Greatly dissapointed, never even offered a desert. The other restaurants we checked out were Franks next door and Uncle Kippy's down the street! They were much better. Highly recommend them, but definitely not the Water Street Tavern!!!!

1  Thank jordan_miami
Reviewed September 25, 2010

After visiting Campobello Island in Canada we stopped in Lubec for lunch. This was a perfect location and atmosphere. Friendly staff, good food and pricing was just right! I got a fish sandwich (as menu would call it - Haddock Burger) with French Fries and Cole slaw. My Mom got the Turkey with Cranberries sandwich and loved it. I also enjoyed my Maine Root Beer!! (I normally do not drink soda). Water Street Tavern was a great find and would return if I was ever in that area again!!!

Reviewed September 20, 2010

Unbelievable experience, it might have been one of the very best dinners I have ever had... The food was delicious. Crista was our server and she was delightful, she was very knowledgeable about the food and made suggestions and we enjoyed all of the dishes.

1  Thank bonnie_ann