“Great lunch!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Frank's Dockside

Frank's Dockside
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Lubec
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: New, wonderful atmosphere, extensive menu, watch seals as you dine
“Great lunch!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

We had lunch here on the deck. It was beautiful! We loved watching the seals and birds as we ate. The food was very good and we had a very friendly server. We will be back!

• Visited August 2013

Hershey, Pennsylvania
“Happily, we weren't in a rush.”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

The food was better than the service. We waited a painfully long time as did the table that was seated before us. I ordered a lobster roll. It was the best of the three lobster rolls I had on our trip to Maine. The french fries were merely french fries. If one's a big french fry fan, they served quite a mound of them. My husband's onion rings were ok, though a bit heavily breaded and fried for me. The place came well recommended. Based on that recommendation and the lobster roll, I'd try them again. They have a lovely deck that overlooks the bay. Unfortunately, it was full when we arrived.

• Visited July 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
“Wanted Cake But I was Too Cold!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We sat out on the deck of Frank's and had a beautiful view. My husband had the shrimp which he said was delicious. I only had a salad because I had eaten a big meal earlier in the day. The salad was plentiful and good. I wish I could have ordered some of the Italian food because the smell of the sauce was making my mouth water. They had a special cake for dessert (I think it was called Fogbank) which I really wanted but as the sun went down I was freezing on the deck and couldn't stay any longer. They even have a basket filled with blankets for customers to use but even with a blanket I was too cold.

Visited July 2013
Toronto
“Surprisingly good!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Chicken Florentine was excellent (even if the calorie counter must of been having fun...). Crab stuffed mushrooms were very good. Staff were nice.

Visited July 2013
“Great view, OK food, poor service”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

The meal was OK but took over an hour get from the time we sat down. They were were busy and there was a flurry of activity but very hectic. I got tired watching the staff run from kitchen to tables frantically. We were served the wrong meal and it appeared that our order was missed. Not sure I'd go back.

• Visited July 2013