At $100 a night in the middle of summer on the water it is a great deal.
You could find a hotel off the water for a little less, but not much less.
The view is great and room was new and clean. Staff is super friendly.
The only downside is it can be a little noisy as we were next to the common
area, so I asked for a fan and it was fine. Loved waking to the sounds of the ocean
waves. Rest. next door was very good, odd that it is closed on Thursdays.
There is no TV just so you are not suprised.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an oceanfront lifestyle and lodging in an elegantly renovated 100 year old sardine factory in Lubec, Maine. The Inn at the Wharf offers stunning ocean views and its own wharf. Each suite includes a bedroom, bath and a large sitting area, and opens to a large gathering room, kitchen and deck. Each oceanfront apartment includes two bedrooms, two baths, den, kitchen, dining and living areas, each with its own deck and complete laundry facilities. Free indoor secure parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your The Inn at the Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At The Wharf Hotel Lubec
- The Inn At The Wharf Lubec, Maine