We just wrapped up 5 great nights at The Inn at the Wharf. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. I enjoyed the morning yoga classes offered, a nice way to start the day. It is definitely a working wharf area, but for us, it added to the experience.
Our apartment was very well equipped and extremely comfortable. The feeling of literally being on the water added to the charm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an oceanfront lifestyle and lodging in an elegantly renovated 100 year old sardine factory in Lubec, Maine. The Inn at the Wharf offers stunning ocean views and its own wharf. Each suite includes a bedroom, bath and a large sitting area, and opens to a large gathering room, kitchen and deck. Each oceanfront apartment includes two bedrooms, two baths, den, kitchen, dining and living areas, each with its own deck and complete laundry facilities. Free indoor secure parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your The Inn at the Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At The Wharf Hotel Lubec
- The Inn At The Wharf Lubec, Maine