My husband and I just spent an amazing weekend at The Inn at the Wharf. From the time we checked in, until the time we left, the staff in the Inn and the Restaurant were probably the most courteous, helpful group of people we have ever encountered in this type of setting. Our suite, OceanView, had just that.....a beautiful view of the Bay of Fundy. Our first night dinner was made extra special by our server, Lidiya. The food was excellent and so was her service, always with a smile. We decided right then that we would eat all of our meals there in the Inn. It was bittersweet when it was time to check out as we felt we were leaving friends we had known for some time. We will definitely return.....hopefully later this summer! Victor and Judy, keep up the good work. You have a real pearl here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an oceanfront lifestyle and lodging in an elegantly renovated 100 year old sardine factory in Lubec, Maine. The Inn at the Wharf offers stunning ocean views and its own wharf. Each suite includes a bedroom, bath and a large sitting area, and opens to a large gathering room, kitchen and deck. Each oceanfront apartment includes two bedrooms, two baths, den, kitchen, dining and living areas, each with its own deck and complete laundry facilities. Free indoor secure parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Inn at the Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At The Wharf Hotel Lubec
- The Inn At The Wharf Lubec, Maine