My husband and I stayed here September 5 - 8, 2012. We stayed the first two nights in Washington on the second floor. LOVED IT! The views are beautiful from the outside deck. The room was large and it was very nice having a full kitchen, although we used it very little. The third night we were moved to Yeaton on first floor (we were aware of this prior to booking - waited to late). It felt a bit claustophobic after staying in Washington, but still was sufficient for our needs. We don't stay at a hotel room much when vacationing. I have to say the beds were not the most comfortable, but they were ok for a few nights. The location is fabulous! The views of the bay and the town of Lubec in the distance and the bridge to Campobello is very nice. We would definately recommend this place to friends, but would suggest asking for the second floor rooms. It is nice having the deck outside your door for picture taking or just watching the tide come in and go out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As of June 2014, we now have 8 Vacation Rental units in 6 buildings. The Station House, Keepers Cottage,The Cabin, The Camp and 4 units in The Lodge. Quoddy Hall, with a breathtaking event room, is available for weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, meetings, etc. We have the best panoramic views from all points of our complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your West Quoddy Head Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Quoddy Head Light Station Bed And Breakfast
- West Quoddy Head Light Station Hotel Lubec
- West Quoddy Head Station Lubec, Maine