This property is a remodeled Coast Guard station and a must stay if you are in extreme northern Maine. Our unit was comfortable and well equipped. We were able to view both sunset and sunrise without leaving our unit - there was a stairway to a viewing area in our building. Plus you get great views of the tide changes. There is a small downtown and a couple of restaurants. Close to town is FDR's Campobello National Park in Canada. There are many hiking trails along the ocean and light houses. Our GPS had us turn about one tenth a mile too soon - so follow owner's direction closely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As of June 2014, we now have 8 Vacation Rental units in 6 buildings. The Station House, Keepers Cottage,The Cabin, The Camp and 4 units in The Lodge. Quoddy Hall, with a breathtaking event room, is available for weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, meetings, etc. We have the best panoramic views from all points of our complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your West Quoddy Head Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Quoddy Head Light Station Bed And Breakfast
- West Quoddy Head Light Station Hotel Lubec
- West Quoddy Head Station Lubec, Maine