3,439 results
All reviews convention center east tower shopping mall room key room service beautiful hotel corner room valet parking convenient location rhode island dunkin donuts center bed was very comfortable valet service federal hill coffee shop brown university centro
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here for four nights during a conference at the attached convention center. Room was very comfortable and had a small refrigerator which was great. There is a CVS just behind the hotel which was convenient for drinks, water, and snacks. Hotel staff was very friendly and the room service was much faster than other places I have stayed. A mall was connected to the hotel by a covered walkway.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Michael K
kshea2019, Executive Assistant at Omni Providence Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for the great review!
We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!
It's wonderful you loved our central location and the convenience of being attached to the Convention Center and The Providence Place Mall. We appreciate your compliments to our friendly staff, and we will be sure to pass along your positive feedback.
We look forward to your return so we can share another great stay!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Positives- room very clean and very comfy bed & pillows.
Breakfast was great, as was the staff. One morning I was disappointed to see no pancakes, I was overheard by restaurant manager I think, he then said he would have some made for me! Perfect service.
Negatives- a freezing cold reception and very surly staff.
I and others asked for the temp to be turned up and got told the staff got too hot! In all other areas of the hotel the temp was fine.
I then noticed there was a Heater on behind the reception desk right on one woman’s feet- what’s that all about? Let your guests freeze, it seems.
Concierge services’s next to useless I’m afraid to say. Hardly ever behind the desk, we were told at one point he was out back blowing up Balloons!! We asked for him to book the Mob tour and he told us it didn’t run on the Saturday- we decided to check for ourselves and it most definitely was on!
We asked for him to help us book a ferry crossing he told us it would be better if we did it ourselves.
Management, you need to retrain your concierge and send a couple of those on reception to charm school.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

An awful room experience; switched rooms, bathrooms in both rooms had peeling paint and stained fixtures particularly the bathtub; highly disappointing especially for an Omni property! did not want to change to a third room!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Omni_Providence_GM, General Manager at Omni Providence Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear dms111,

Thank you very much for your feedback. My humblest apologies for the experience at our hotel. This is not something that you should encounter at our hotel as we take pride in our guestrooms and our service. I have followed up with our Director of Engineering and Director of Housekeeping regarding your rooms. The rooms were placed out of order so that those issues could be addressed. I apologize for your experience and hope that our response to you personally regarding this situation shows our commitment to guest service. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for choosing our hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here while touring local colleges. It's a convenient location in a clean and safe feeling part of town, and is connected to the mall if that's your thing. The hotel is a pretty basic hotel, the rooms are average. It's fine, clean, and has nice staff. There is a good coffee/breakfast place in the lobby. There was a parking garage also attached to the hotel where we self parked. Convenient.

Dear flyaway2home,
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you liked our hotel while you were here to tour local colleges. Its great that you thought the hotel was clean, convenient and that our staff was nice. We appreciate that you chose our hotel while you were in town. Hopefully on your next stay you can take advantage of our awesome Select Guest benefits including free Wi-Fi starting on your first stay and complimentary Morning Beverage Delivery starting on your second stay. We would love to earn a five star rating from you on a future stay. Thank you again for taking the time to rate us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Reservation was for WEST TOWER.
We were put in the East Tower,. Clerk put us down, stating we'd used Booking.com.
Lower quality setting, FAR from pool.
Bed was Uncomfortable!
Room was Worn
TV Fuzzy
Shower backed up gurgling all night.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Dear lbryan778631,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your time at the hotel. I apologize that you did not have a great stay with us. All of our rooms should be at the Omni standard and I apologize that you did not feel that this was the case with your experience. I have followed up with our Director of Front Office regarding your check-in experience and my Director of Engineering regarding the guestroom experience. We value all of our guests and appreciate that you chose our hotel over all of the others in the downtown area. Thank you again for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay. Please contact me at bgoldman@omnihotels.com if you would like further follow-up.