“Solid Performer”

Omni Providence Hotel
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Providence
Reviewed November 21, 2013

The Omni Hotel is in a very solid reliable choice in the center of Providence. Nice, modern feel, with friendly staff and a luxurious feel. Facilities were top-notch, with easy access to Mall, Convention Center, and city sights.

There are newer reviews for Omni Providence Hotel

Reviewed November 21, 2013

The beds were comfortable, the rooms were clean..the overall service was great..We stayed here for a conference in the Rhode Island Convention Center..The location was very convenient..the elevators are very fast which was awesome.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Having been spoiled with fabulous hotels and time share resorts of class over many years, I know the comforts of a nice place to stay. One huge requirement for me is great bedding, and a room that has been well maintained. I felt snuggly as a tot with a teddy bear in these beds! Nothing like a great pillow and puffy, clean crisp comforter and crisp sheets. I want those sheets! Salon quality shampoos and soaps are musts, as is a refrigerator, which we had here. Location was perfect, a covered ramp above the street leads to a gorgeous mall and a choice of a few places to eat. We never moved the car from its parking spot the whole three days. I loved my stay here. It was for a business convention that took place right there at the hotel. Loved it. Will absolutely stay again next year.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
provmgr, Manager at Omni Providence Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

We are glad you expectations were exceeded at the Omni Providence. Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review of our property.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

The hotel experience was beautiful. Our room was spacious and very comfortable. The extra services being a gold member was wonderful too. The restaurant was average on food at best. The Valet parking when departing was horrible. Part of that was because we were part of a convention, but even still, waiting for over 1 hour was not a great experience.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I recently attended a business conference November 15-17th. My stay at the Omni Providence Hotel was great. Polite and professional hotel staff. Service was great throughout the entire hotel and during my stay. My family was able to join me for the weekend. I made one call and the hotel staff did the rest, access to our room and recommendations for my wife (and kids) on where to go in Providence.

No complaints with our room located on the 15th floor. Room was quite and clean. It had everything we needed. Bathroom was spotless with plenty of towels.

I had a late dinner on arrival at Centro located within the hotel. It is a very nice restaurant. Food was excellent and on time. Great job considering the mass of people arriving that evening. Just my opinion, that staff on that night busted their [--]to keep everyone happy and it was greatly appreciate by our group. That evening we coordinated to have a table of 12 for lunch the following day (Saturday) at Centro. They were ready for us. Again, the food was great, on-time and with great service.

Hotel location is great! Easy access to route 95 and it is right in the middle of downtown Providence. Everything is an easy walk.

Best compliment I can give is the family wants to go back for another stay.

1  Thank Jim O

We are delighted that you and your family enjoyed your stay at the Omni Providence. Thank you for taking the time to recommend us on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I just had an amazing experience at the Omin Hotel Providence Rhode Island. Beautiful, clean convenient hotel. The staff each and every one of them was excellent. I felt like I was in the Ritz Carlton or the Four Seasons. The experience was something worth posting.

1  Thank Sue B
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Friendly staff, convenient location, comfortable sleeping. I definitely recommend this for business trips. The mall next door is also convenient for shopping without needing to take out your car. I would recommend parking it yourself because it takes a while to retrieve your car from valet and it costs a lot more too.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for recommending the Omni Providence on TripAdvisor. We are glad you had a great stay and hope you will return soon!