1,510 results
All reviewsclassic hotelglass elevatorfront deskjunior suitean older hotelsitting areabeautiful hotelvalet parkingheart of downtownstreet noisevalet serviceking bedrhode islandfitness centerfederal hillbrown universitymccormick
Reviewed October 12, 2015

My daughter planned a wedding here. The price that we paid for the wedding venue - The Biltmore was not worth it. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The restaurant Schnick & McCommick - the food was awful and they billed us twice for the food...not easy getting money back. If you do not ask for a detail bill from this place you may be overcharged. It's an old hotel. Think twice about staying here.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
Reviewed October 10, 2015 via mobile

We have been told that they have turned off the air conditioning for the season and it can not be turned back on. The room was 85 degrees overnight and the only solution offered is to open windows. Still 85 degrees. Expensive sweat box.

Plenty of other hotels in the area. Check out other hotels until winter arrives. ou

Stayed: October 2015, traveled with family
Jeffrey L, Guest Relations Manager at Providence Biltmore, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2015

Dear welovemexicoais,

Thank you for your recent review of the Providence Biltmore. I would like to apologize for your experience while staying with us. I can understand how uncomfortable it must have been to have a room so warm. With the New England weather being so unpredictable, we fell into a cold spell and converted our system over to heat. I do hope you may give us a second opportunity the next time you are in the Providence area. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I may be of any assistance.

Jeffrey Silva
Guest Service Coordinator
Providence Biltmore

Reviewed October 9, 2015

I was traveling in town for family and was pleased to find the Biltmore was part of Hilton now. I had the Biltmore suite which was the perfect size and it had a separation between the king bed and the living room/sofa bed. The gentlemen at the front desk upgraded me! because he said it would be easier than having a king and a cot with my two kids. My kids slept in the living room while me and my wife stayed up and watched tv with some wine ;) The front desk staff was super friendly and recommended many restaurants and things to see. We needed a breakfast place to go because we don't like in-house chain restaurant. Otherwise, everything was great!

Room Tip: high floor and the Biltmore suite! ask the front desk, they know whats best
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed October 8, 2015

The lobby was spotless and the staff helpful. The WiFi was zippy enough, but needed a premium offering for VPN connections and the ability to enter your length of stay so that reauthentication was not required. Proximity to the capitol and conference center were a definite plus. Only real problem was the smallness of the room and the lack of soundproofing between the rooms.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
Reviewed October 7, 2015

This hotel was once I assume, a grand hotel and because it's part of the Hilton group we assumed this hotel would still be grand. How disappointed were we! Bathroom was small I dread to think of anyone obese actually fitting into it!! The paintwork was chipped and had been constantly covered up with gloss paint as you could see multiple builds up of paint. We had to ask for creamer, sugar etc to enjoy a coffee on waking up. Thankfully we didn't opt for breakfast but enjoyed breakfast on Federal hill. The only positive is that the location was good, i certainly would not stay again and it wasn't cheap either!!!

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple