I agree with other reviews - the property is a little dated but that is part of its appeal.
Here are some of the positives:
1. McCormick and Schmidt's and Starbucks are attached to the lobby.
2. Fitness center is nice with plenty of cardio machines, free weights up to 50 lbs, and a TRX station.
3. Location, location, location! Near to all downtown restaurants.
1. Valet is $28/night. While this is a comparable to other downtown locations, you do have in/out privileges and you don't have to walk your luggage around the city.
2. Staff was quick to respond to request for a roll-away.
3. View of the park on the Dorrance Street side was nice.
4. Street noise was noticeable in the rooms with the windows closed. Definitely some police cars, car alarms, and horns that were audible.
I would stay here again.More
- Free Wifi