I have just returned from a five day conference in Providence. Luckily, we chose the Biltmore for our stay. Not only was the staff helpful and welcoming, but they went way beyond the call of duty. On our last morning when I was really tired and hardly functioning straight, we ate breakfast at McCormick and Schmick's, the restaurant in the hotel lobby. After a delicious breakfast, albeit a bit pricey, I signed my credit card bill and then left the credit card in the folder. At our next stop later in the day, I realized what I had done, and started making frantic telephone calls. The people at the hotel cooperated with the restaurant people who had found my card, and after confirming my real identity by a faxed copy of my driver's licence, mailed my card back to my home address. I can't say enough for their concern and helpfulness. You people rock!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated May 2014. In the heart of downtown, steps from the City's most exclusive shopping and dining areas and conveniently located near the Convention Center, and Providence Place Mall.The Providence Biltmore offers personal attention and comfort appealing to both leisure and business travelers. A welcoming alternative to more commercial branded hotels, the Biltmore provides an atmosphere to that of a grand European hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Providence Biltmore, Curio Collection by Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Providence Biltmore Hotel Providence
- Biltmore Hotel Providence Ri