This is a grand dame of a hotel. The staff is really friendly and accommodating. One complaint was inadequate personnel at reception desk for check-in. Also, because of the dated AC/Heat system, individual rooms could not switch between heat and AC as needed. The rooms were warm and stuffy as they had yet to switch to AC mode for the season. Guest rooms are really nice and recently redecorated. The elevators are fast and responsive. The restaurant with the hotel, McCormick & Schmick's didn't quite have their act together at breakfast. Very average service and disorganized. Food was fine however.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated May 2014. In the heart of downtown, steps from the City's most exclusive shopping and dining areas and conveniently located near the Convention Center, and Providence Place Mall.The Providence Biltmore offers personal attention and comfort appealing to both leisure and business travelers. A welcoming alternative to more commercial branded hotels, the Biltmore provides an atmosphere to that of a grand European hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Providence Biltmore, Curio Collection by Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Providence Biltmore Hotel Providence
- Biltmore Hotel Providence Ri