All reviews india point park bike path great view of the bay indian point harbor view room free parking brown university short drive shuttle service nice hotel the hotel offers close to downtown would stay here again pleasant stay easy access business trip an upgrade
Reviewed June 10, 2017

Room.is just next to freeway with a lot noise. Not even provide any Complimentary water in the room. No further comments and will not recommend to anyone. No more words can add to this section. Recommend to stay in a different hotel

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kathy S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Providence, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2017

Dear hongz156,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent experience at my hotel. I would like to take this time to apologize for the less than stellar experience you had at the hotel. I have shared your feedback with the hotels' leadership team to allow us to correct the issues that occurred during your stay.

We did not meet your expectations in the end and for that I am truly sorry. If your travels bring you back to the area, I assure you that we will do all that we can to regain your trust.

Regards,

Reviewed June 8, 2017

The location of the hotel was very convenient to where we needed to go. Very friendly staff. My elderly aunt needed assistance and they were right there to help. The breakfast was excellent, especially my omelette!

Dear Mexmuffin

Thank you for your 5 star review. With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have exceeded your expectations. As a valued customer, your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service. Thank you for staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Providence. We hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Providence

Reviewed June 8, 2017

Room was beautiful, view great, rooms very clean, restaurant terrible. Van service is great and very convenient, drivers very friendly and accommodating. Love the City of Providence, be sure to eat at one of the fabulous restaurants in town.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

I spent 3 nights at this property's while in Providence. The price was right but this is a low level Garden Inn. It is outside of the downtown but they have a free shuttle that will drop-off and pick-up in the morning and after 4pm. Strange that it doesn't run throughout the day.
I stayed on the 6th floor and had a great view of the Harbour. The cons: breakfast is poor. I'm a Diamond member so had free coupons. However the cooked to order breakfast wasn't offered one day. The other days the staff couldn't get a vegetarian egg white omlette right. There was hair all over my shower and my bed was like a rock. The Internet wasn't working for more than a day which made doing work very tough (quite impossible). The common areas were also quite dirty. I'd pay a little more and stay at the Biltmore next time.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 6, 2017

The hotel was comfortable, close to Brown University (same side of the river), had a nice breakfast, friendly staff, nice bar for evening drinks, clean room and hotel, free parking, and close to a park where you can walk by the water. Would stay here again when needing to be near Brown University.

Room tip: A view of the water would be better than the view of the freeway
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Kathy S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Providence, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2017

Dear ARB1615,

Thank you for the 5 star review! We truly value and appreciate our guests comments and feedback.

I hope your travels bring you back to the area and to the hotel soon.