“Mi like”

Ranked #319 of 804 Restaurants in Providence
Westerly, Rhode Island
“Mi like”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

My mum has been raving about this place for months. My sister finally came home from CA to visit so we decided to come here. It exceeded my expectations! So delicious and so much food for a great price. The margaritas were HUGE and looked delicious. I did not partake in the marg. as I was still recovering from a night out on the town. Anyways, the crispy taco was delicious I love this place you must come here at least once in your life. The soup is fantastic! Thanks Mi Guatemala.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank the401

Providence, Rhode Island
“Excellent Guatemalan food”
Reviewed December 16, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Food is always outstanding... I get the Churrasquito, because to me, is the best dish they serve....great thin pieces of beef, nicely grilled, tasty and tender. Served with salad, rice and plantains (I ask for these instead of the tortillas). The chips are always nice, crispy, fresh and warm. This is a very consistent place and you will not be disappointed. The wait staff is always very pleasant.

Other notable dishes here are the Roast Chicken and the Fried Fish (Mojarra frita - which is fried tilapia).

Visited December 2013
2 Thank rob1764
Pawtucket, Rhode Island, United States
“great place to hang out.”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

i been going to this guatemalan restaurant for a long time, and I love the enviroment,the food,the place,the people, and they treat me really good.if you want to try some really good central american cuisine you should come and try this place.

• Visited March 2013
Georgetown, Texas
“What a wonderful place”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Why do people go to McDonalds when there are places like this?

This is a beautiful and authentic Hispanic restaurant. The service can only be described as excellent. I do not speak Spanish, the staff made me feel most welcome. The food was cooked to perfection, the plates are huge. You have to bring a big appetite! As with all the local restaurants I have been to of late the value for money is incredible.

Bring your friends, your family, or your work colleagues, you'll have a great time and you'll really appreciate just watch this cuisine has to offer.

• Visited September 2012