“Get your Pizza On”

Neighborhood: College Hill
Greenville, South Carolina
“Get your Pizza On”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

My son and I had some amazing slices His favorite was the steak and bacon and mine had arugula, almonds and cranberries. It was divine. We both loved the thin crust. The atmosphere was cozy and the service was great. Four slices of pizza and two drinks for $16.00. Go!

• Visited June 2013

Fort Collins Co
“OK pizza,hole-in-the-wall place”
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

Often visit son and family here in Providence. Daughter-in-law is from Italy so they have a preference for Federal Hill section (Italian) place for pizza. Last night, however, we didn't want to travel ov there so we checked out Nice Slice. Ordered a large margharoni (cutesy name for a Margherita + pepperoni pizza). Crust was a thin nicely crisp whole wheat, thin undercoat of sauce, nice cheese, very good pepperoni. Done and ready to go when promised. Would not unwanted to eat in there as it is pretty small, very crowded, and chaotic. But I do recommend the pizza which, in my opinion, was better than the pies we've had from the places on Federal Hill.

Visited May 2013
Boston, MA
“Just OK”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I am, unfortunately, a bit of an east-coast pizza snob. Nice slice is pretty average. Crust is pretty thin, but not in a nice crunchy way. Nice variety of toppings, though. I pick Antonios' across the street over them.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank BlackJM
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Lovely place to hang out”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

A nice and cozy place to hang out with friends. Offers late night service. We went there around 12:00 AM and they are still open. Cool and friendly staffs. Reasonable price. Excellent pizza!

I would recommend this place if you ever go to Providence and want to have a bite when you are hungry midnight. ^^

• Visited September 2012
Providence, Rhode Island
“NY Thin Slice”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I do like this pizza shop but not as good as Antionios or Fennilli, which are pizza shops that are all within the same area. They all rmind me of having a NY slice of pizza but out of the 3, the best tasting has to go to Fennilli's and the cheapest of the 3 is Antionos Pizza also on Thayer

Visited July 2012