“Italian food is Siena Mangi Mangia.”
Review of Siena Restaurant

Siena Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Siena Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 831 Restaurants in Providence
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Federal Hill
Description: Brothers Anthony and Chris Tarro own all three restaurants in the Siena Restaurant Group. Located in the heart of Providence's Federal Hill, Siena Restaurant was opened in 2005 and features authentic Tuscan cuisine in a warm and lively atmosphere. While the brothers were raised in Warwick, R.I., Their family has deep roots in the Italian-American community on Federal Hill making it the perfect location for their first restaurant. Come find out why Siena has received Rhode Island Monthly's "Best Restaurant in RI" award for the last two years. Enjoy casually elegant dining with menu selections including a wide variety of grilled steaks, seafoods, and veal entrees along with numerous signature pasta & saute dishes. Reservations accepted. Complimentary valet parking.
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We came here on the recommendation of a friend who lives in the area, and were very glad that we did. They have what they call a "from-scrath" kitchen, so they make everything fresh the same day. The bread is so good,
My appetizer meatball was huge and phenomenal.
The best seafood fra diavolo. My girlfriend got the lamb. She love it.
Our server was friendly, funny and offered great advice on other attractions in the area. If we're ever in the area again this restaurant is a must!

1  Thank James F

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I enjoy visiting Federal Hill and my wife and I have been to a few restaurants. I have to say that this is the best so far. Food was delicious and all in my party of 4 were please with their meals. If I have a criticism, it's that the bar side of the restaurant is a bit loud. The back end of the restaurant seemed a bit quieter but we weren't there so I can't guaranty this. When I say loud, I mean loud enough that I couldn't hear the waitress read the specials. The food was good enough though that I'd stuff cotton in my ears and go back.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

You can stay away from Providence for five, six months - even a year - and when you return count on Siena serving food just as great as the last time you were there. Always welcoming (but be sure to make reservations for this popular, and affordable, restaurant), Siena's fare delivers variety dictated by the season and a richness born of its commitment to pasta, meats, cheese and vegetables. The ambiance is warm, though a bit tight but with a wide street view of the bustling Federal Hill crowd. Tuscan-ochre saturated walls add to the beauty of the room, as do white tablecloths and tiny candles. The waitstaff is efficient and no-nonsense, always aiming to please.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

We visited the Siena restaurant with friends. We were seated quickly at a good table near the back, where we could hear ourselves speak without needing to shout.

The service was excellent as was the food. We managed to try two different wines and a variety of dishes, all of which were excellent.

I would like to go back sometime when I return to Providence.

Good job!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Food was terrific. We ordered the sea bass which melted in your mouth. The Veal Chop was fantastic and the antipasto was a perfect start to the meal. Reasonably priced wine list as well.