“Wonderful restaurant with live music”

Costantino's Venda Ravioli
Ranked #60 of 800 Restaurants in Providence
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
San Diego, CA
“Wonderful restaurant with live music”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I have eaten here 3 times, and that includes 1 trip where I ate here 2 nights in a row. I try to sit inside but courtyardside to see the live music. The calamari appetizer is great - the best i've ever had. The pizzas are excellent and unusual - had one with lemon slices. The staff makes great suggestions and are very attentive without hovering.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Went here for dinner on a Friday night and had a great time. We were seated near the live entertainment so at times it became very loud, but we could watch everyone dancing....would prefer to sit farther away next time. The service was very slow. Overall very enjoyable.

CapeCod
“My confidence is restored in Federal Hill Italian Food”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

My family loves going to Providence but we've always been disappointed with the choices of Italian food there as we often go to the North End in Boston and consider that the best in North America.
That all changed Saturday...we couldn't have been happier with the selection, portions and overall quality of the food we received this visit.
The prices were half of what you pay in Boston and I can't recommend this place highly enough.

Chicago, Illinois
“Great outdoor cafe and bar”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Sitting outside watching people and having a leisurely drink and simple food is great fun here. This is a popular place and fills up quickly but is a charming way to spend part of an afternoon or evening in good weather.

Visited September 2012
Agawam, Massachusetts
“A hidden gem!”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

We went in thinking it was "just a little Italian store"[the kind my Dad took me to on Sunday's when I was little].They have a giant deli counter in the middle of the store,it's divided into 5 section's which include food's that have been cooked for you,deli meat's,meat's,olive's and cheese's.Along the left side they have a small grocery & refrigerated home made pasta case.Along the right side are kitchen ware's.In the back is the small,but awesome, restaurant and the food is heavenly.In the front left corner is a tiny cafe where you can get coffee,pastries and gelato.My husband and I often travel down there[it take's us about 1 3/4 hour's of driving] for lunch,we also bring a cooler to bring home the food from the giant deli counter.Also,they have outdoor seating in DiPasquale Plaza during warm weather, it's a little corner of paradise.