“Fun, comfortable, and Yummy!”

Ladder 133 Bar & Grille
Ranked #239 of 861 Restaurants in Providence
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Ladder 133 Bar and Grill is a sports bar like no other. With 4,000 square feet of expansive interior design, this unique and newly-refurbished bar stretches the boundaries of the typical sports bar experience.Open seven days a week, Ladder 133 truly redefines the sports bar genre by boasting various forms of entertainment intended to satisfy a wide array of tastes. Whether you enjoy indulging in our full menu of comfort foods with family and friends, cheering on your favorite sports team on one of our state-of-the-art, high-def, plasma wide-screen televisions, viewing the local or world news, or engaging in fun and exciting live entertainment you thought you had to venture in to the city to capture, there is something here for everyone!
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I've been to the ladder several times within the last six weeks, (usually on Sundays). The atmosphere is awesome, barteners and waitresses dressed up in cute ref uniforms, and the food is killer.. (Love the ribs). For the best service i reccommend sitting at the bar as the servers service is inconsistent!

1  Thank JamieGFunk

Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

I recently visited ladder 133 for dinner. The food was very good however I will not be returning due to the terrible service that was displayed. The waitress forgot multiple items that were asked for and items that were remembered such as a refill on a drink or ketchup took 10-15 minutes to receive. She was barely bothered to ask how our meal was mid-way and after. The payment was also screwed up due to her lack of attentiveness in which a member of our party was charged incorrectly. No remission was showed on their part either. Overall I was not a happy patron when leaving this resteraunt and will not be returning - there are much better places to go in a busy city like Providence.

4  Thank TGrav15
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Visited for the first time and was very happy. Food was good and the beer selection was great. Service was top notch and the many flat screens spread throughout make it a great spot to watch any sporting event. They also have an outdoor patio with big screens outside that can be seen from any seat. Stop by to watch the next game or just for a beer and burger you won't be sorry.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stopped here on our way to see a concert in Providence and was pleasingly surprised. Although it is a sports bar and kind of noisy, there is a separate area for dining.....still TVs all around so you can watch sports.
This restaurant was an actual firehouse in the 19th century so it has a lot of history and neat memorbelia.
We had the hot chicken wings for an appetizer (there are four levels of 'hot'. we had the second level and they were hot....and delicious!) My husband and I both had the grilled sirloin and cheese sandwich, served on french baguette...wonderful!
They have soups, salads, sandwiches, and an entree menu.
Would definitely stop here again.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I'm a little confused about this listing on trip advisor because there seems to be a lot of negative reviews for a restaurant called Sticky Fingers.

My husband and I went to Ladder 133 last night. Not intentionally, we were frantically looking for a bite to eat between appointments in Providence. We're so glad we found this little joint. The atmosphere was fun and vibrant. The food was good and the service was fantastic.

We started with the regular calamari. My husband thought it had a little too much garlic but I thought it was great. I got the Grilled Greek Pizza which was very yummy and my husband ordered the pulled pork sandwich which he was very happy with.

The beer/alcohol selection was large. I do wish they had more to offer in the non alcoholic category like maybe a flavored lemonade or something. I would normally drink alcohol but am currently pregnant.

Our server, Zack, was great. He was very quick to remedy any problem or request that we had.

Overall we really enjoyed our dinner at Ladder 133. We'll certainly be back again, and I hear they have groupons available!