“A Great Meal”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Ladder 133 Bar and Grill is a sports bar like no other. With 4,000 square feet of expansive interior design, this unique and newly-refurbished bar stretches the boundaries of the typical sports bar experience.Open seven days a week, Ladder 133 truly redefines the sports bar genre by boasting various forms of entertainment intended to satisfy a wide array of tastes. Whether you enjoy indulging in our full menu of comfort foods with family and friends, cheering on your favorite sports team on one of our state-of-the-art, high-def, plasma wide-screen televisions, viewing the local or world news, or engaging in fun and exciting live entertainment you thought you had to venture in to the city to capture, there is something here for everyone!
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stopped here on our way to see a concert in Providence and was pleasingly surprised. Although it is a sports bar and kind of noisy, there is a separate area for dining.....still TVs all around so you can watch sports.
This restaurant was an actual firehouse in the 19th century so it has a lot of history and neat memorbelia.
We had the hot chicken wings for an appetizer (there are four levels of 'hot'. we had the second level and they were hot....and delicious!) My husband and I both had the grilled sirloin and cheese sandwich, served on french baguette...wonderful!
They have soups, salads, sandwiches, and an entree menu.
Would definitely stop here again.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I'm a little confused about this listing on trip advisor because there seems to be a lot of negative reviews for a restaurant called Sticky Fingers.

My husband and I went to Ladder 133 last night. Not intentionally, we were frantically looking for a bite to eat between appointments in Providence. We're so glad we found this little joint. The atmosphere was fun and vibrant. The food was good and the service was fantastic.

We started with the regular calamari. My husband thought it had a little too much garlic but I thought it was great. I got the Grilled Greek Pizza which was very yummy and my husband ordered the pulled pork sandwich which he was very happy with.

The beer/alcohol selection was large. I do wish they had more to offer in the non alcoholic category like maybe a flavored lemonade or something. I would normally drink alcohol but am currently pregnant.

Our server, Zack, was great. He was very quick to remedy any problem or request that we had.

Overall we really enjoyed our dinner at Ladder 133. We'll certainly be back again, and I hear they have groupons available!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Ladder 133 was close by the hotel i stayed at while in Providence. I enjoyed the atmosphere, the food was very good for a bar, and I had a nice relaxing visit.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I have always wanted to check out Ladder 133 ever since I first heard of it. After a couple years, I finally checked it out, with a living social deal.

We arrived at around 9, and appreciated the full menu available until midnight! The parking lot was nearly full, but luckily there were still a few open tables. The place looks great inside, love the concept of it all!

The service was not that great. We were seated quickly, And she only took a couple of minutes to come take our order. Once we got our drinks though, we were not asked for refills, and had to notify her. My girlfriend kept having food in her mouth when she would quickly pop in, and not have a chance to ask for another water. I feel waitresses should bring you refills for water/soda when your drink is low, especially before the entree arrives.

We got 8 Teriyaki and 8 Firefighter buffalo wings for an app. The Teriyaki ones were really good, but the buffalo were a little to spicy for being the mildest buffalo. They were a good size, but some were a little to crunchy, and had a burnt oily taste, apparently they cook them twice, first "precook", then to ensure its fully cooked (nearly burnt), which I am not sure I am a big fan .of.

So my girlfriend ordered a steak sandwich, which was actually a nice piece of steak in a sandwich, not the shaved steak most places serve. She really liked it, and the bread was awesome too! We both got sweet potato fries for a side, and they were crinkle cut and delicious!

My entree was the most expensive on menu, 8 oz NY sirloin. It was cooked medium as requested, and it was good, well seasoned. The house sauce that comes on the side was pretty spicy, but good.

Overall we were satisfied and had a good meal. It was a little loud in there, but it was tolerable, Also liked the small tv's for each table.

Im glad I tried it, as it was pretty good! Give it a shot! Seemed popular as it was quite busy on a Thursday night!

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Been here many times. The food is always good and the prices are reasonable. The ribs are some of the best available. Lots of side dishes to choose ftom. Any minor issues are always handled well by the friendly staff. Great parking as well.

1  Thank dynamwebz