“Terrific spot”

Ranked #111 of 870 Restaurants in Providence
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 3, 2015 via mobile

After wanting to try Olga's for some time, I finally made it here - and will be back! Very laid back, welcoming spot. Delicious pastries & baked goods. Terrific coffees & coffee drinks. I would come here every day if I lived closer. The chocolate croissant was to die for!

Reviewed October 18, 2015

We picked Olga's for breakfast because our daughter who is a culinary student at Johnson & Wales had heard good things about the restaurant and because of the good reviews. Unfortunately, our breakfast did not live up to expectations. My wife and I had the simple breakfast, two eggs, home fries and toast. My wife and I asked for eggs over medium and got eggs over hard. Her eggs were cold. They also mixed sweat potatoes with regular potatoes for the home fries and both my wife and I found the mix too sweat. My wife asked for gluten free bread and they do not have it. This was surprising for a bakery like this. My daughter's roommate had toad in the hole. The bread was too thick and the meal was very dry. My daughter did like her french toast.

While the food was a disappointment, the service was very good.

1  Thank Jeff P
Reviewed September 6, 2015 via mobile

We went there with small kids, which they did not mind. Nice food, outdoor patio area feels very European. I had to wave off a wasp several times, but it tried to get to my French toast before me. The toast was good, a little dry, but maple syrup was served on a side to help. One of us had a nice parfait as well.

Reviewed August 28, 2015

Olga's offers breakfast and lunch on the edge of the Jewlery District from 8-4. I had a Cuban Panini with cold slaw which was excellent. Olga's is particularly popular on Saturday and Sunday mornings with long lines. You order at the counter and given a number seat yourself and your order is delivered to your table. There lots of baked goods which looked yummy but I did not have the capacity to try them. If the baked goods are as good as the roll used for the Panini, they will be wonderful.

Reviewed August 5, 2015

Met my friend there for lunch as we were both in Providence. I had the soup and 1/2 sandwich very reasonable price. The lemonade was so good haven't had any that good in years. Ate outside under the trees what a pleasant time. Will definitely go there again.

1  Thank PJ S