“Fair pizza in old part of Providence.”
Review of Tommy's Pizzeria

Tommy's Pizzeria
Ranked #136 of 807 Restaurants in Providence
Cuisines: Pizza
Franklin, Tennessee
1,266 restaurant reviews
“Fair pizza in old part of Providence.”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Tommy's has been around for decades and is more common for the locals and college crowds to go too. The pizza is fair at best but there is tons of better restaurants to go to. (Catanzarros or Caserta's)

Visited June 2012

Cranston
“owner very rude”
Reviewed April 10, 2010

We ordered 2 large pizzas from the Cranston store (same owner), 1 pepperoni and 1 spinach and black olive. When the pizzas came, the spinach and black olive had no tomato sauce and had about an inch of spinach and another inch of cheese on top of the spinach. I called to complain that this was not what we wanted. The girl who answered said that this was a special pizza and that was the way it came. I asked why they didn't ask me if I wanted this special when I ordered. She said it was on the menu. We didn't have a menu, we just called for 2 pizzas. I asked to talk to the manager and she said he was busy and couldn't come to the phone. I said this was unacceptable, and he finally came to the phone. I couldn't believe how rude he was. He said it was our mistake and they were not going to take the blame. He did not apologize and actually yelled at us. So we paid $16 for a pizza that no one ate. Needless to say we will never order from Tommy's again. Our guests from out of town could not believe that a business could treat customers so badly.

4 Thank CranstonLucky