“great time”
Review of The Parkside

The Parkside
Reserve with OpenTable
The Parkside is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 857 Restaurants in Providence
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: College Hill
Cross street: College Hill
Reviewed September 11, 2012

we stopped in spur of the moment and a great time, drink, dinner and some wine... service was great and food was delicious.
we will go back.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Don't be in a hurry. enjoy the deck and all the dogs that visit because when it's busy service is slow. The girls are all great though and service is always friendly and great but when they're packed, they're packed.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

For those who love good food but don't want to dig too deep into their pockets, Parkside is a secret treasure. Home mostly to martini drinking lawyers, parkside is a great lunch destination- my favorites are the steak salad, the chicken brocolli pasta- and the half chicken.
Service is also top notch for providence.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

I've eaten here several times with good service and good food. The menu is not huge but they have nice daily specials. Prices are good. I had the Shellfish pie today which was awful. Are octupus and squid shellfish? The crust was not even very good, so beware. The waiter could tell I didn't like it but neither one of us pushed it, he brought me bread when I asked for it, thank goodness. I could barely eat the "shellfish" and baked fish pie.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

My wife and I return during the city's Waterfire Events at least once a year. The Parkside is consistantly enjoyable. Reservation wa for 7:15 pm and we were seated a little early. Our waitress was cordial, well informed, attentive and a restaurant owners' best friend..........she liked her job.

We ordered the seafood stew and salmon and were pleased with the presentation both visually and tasteful. The menu is always creative, the atmosphere is electric and it's one of our favorites in Providence (which is a very competetive restaurant town),

If you are going to experience Waterfire, this location is perfect for the start of your evening. It's also a great people watching spot whether it's si=ummer or winter.
I'd give it two thumbs up!!!!!!!!!