“Yummy & fun! Always a great experience!”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #3 of 20 Dessert in Providence
Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Providence
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I really like the Cheesecake Factory; the Providence location is the only one to which I've been, but I always enjoy myself. I don't particularly care for chain restaurants, but for some reason, I find myself to excited to go to the Cheesecake Factory when the opportunity presents itself. Casual-upscale dining without any sort of 'smug-ness'. Delicious food, massive portions, expansive (and I mean EXPANSIVE) menu, lovely staff. The restaurant has lovely decor, is always clean, the music is always at the perfect level. So yummy & so much fun. I have yet to have a poor experience here!

1  Thank MaBoogins

Reviewed June 27, 2014

We had dinner here and ordered from the "skinny" menu. Burger was good, fries were good, and the steak medallions were great! No problems with the service.

Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

The crab hash is the bomb. Great service lots to choose from menu a little big 20 pages. If you want a Bloody Mary with your brunch have to have it after 12:00.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Food always consistent and fabulous staff ! Comfortable seating and diversified menu! Food always hot and beautifully presented. Affordable! Sharing is not frowned upon! Portions are always beyond ample! Very convenient parking stepping out to indoor garage!
Would like to see more diversity with daily specials.
Wish it were not so noisy!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

There is something for everyone on this menu. I took my boyfriend to a late lunch for his birthday on May 25th. Our server was Alicia, a sweetheart. Answered all our questions to satisfaction and promised another meal if we were not satisfied. I was undecided, as the menu is so large and everything so appealing, so I took the suggestion from Alicia to have the Chicken Madeira. OMG! I can not put into words how much I enjoyed this meal. The taste was off the charts. My boyfriend had the grilled salmon but was concerned of it tasting too "fishy". Alicia assured him it wasn't and promised he could exchange his meal for something else. Well, there was no need. He ate every bite. For dessert we split a white chocolate cheesecake with raspberries....so good! Luckily I parked up by the State House offices and we had a little walk after our meal. I want to go back for my birthday in August....but I might not wait that long!
I've reviewed this restaurant before and mentioned it can be a long wait. True, Friday or Saturday nights can be crowded. We went on a Sunday around 2:00-2:30 and were seated right away. So that is my suggestion, try to go during non-peak times.