“Finally”

Cassarino's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Cassarino's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 857 Restaurants in Providence
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Federal Hill
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

After long recommended by many friends finally had the chance to go,worth the wait,chicken parm with linguini for me was great the calamari was also good,my dinning companion got the penni ala vodka she was alittle disappointed that it wasn't creamy enough,but overall excellent evening we'll be back.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

took my wife to Cassarino's for valentines dinner based on good reviews and we were not disappointed. granted it was a wednesday night in February, but we had fast and convenient valet service, quick seating and excellent service. They have a good gluten free and seafood menu which was great for my wife. Food was superb and the service was excellent and attentive. Dessert was great too, try the tiramisu.. Upon leaving, my wife noted that a good sign of great service was that once we got the check back after having been charged by the waitress we wrote in the 20% tip and left the little folder on the table, she never came back to get it despite having walked by us about 10 times. A true professional waitress/waiter does not take your completed check from you until you have left the restaurant or specifically hand it to him/her. Very happy and we will definitely be back.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Had NY day lunch with family and we were all blown away by the tremendous food. The table shared appetizers of calamari and veal meatballs on toasted italian bread with mushroom sauce that was spectacular. We ordered classic italian for entrees that included shrimp scampi and lobster ravioli with vodka cream sauce. The flavors were so genuine and delicious and the portions were very generous. Great wine, great service. No room for dessert sadly. Would have lked to experience that.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Just stopped here for lunch based on the reviews. We were looking for a simple lunch at a reasonable price. It was quiet this Monday afternoon and we got in a picked our own table. We immediately felt welcome due to the friendly greeting by the hostess and bartender. No attitude, no posturing, just a nice feeling and warm atmosphere. The luncheon menu looked good and really reasonable which was a "red flag" for me. It looked too good to be true so I figured just OK food and small portions. Wrong on both counts! Good food, generous portions and friendly service. Just what we were looking for on the way to Twin Rivers. Can't ask for more than that.

1  Thank Luvtotravel1229
Reviewed October 26, 2013

For some reason we had to sit in the bar area. When I went to the rest room I saw a ton of seats in the restaurant. The bar area was very noisy and not nearly as nice as the restaurant area. The services were very nice and attentive but the food did take an hour to come out. I had the chicken parm which is a large portion and I took home half. It was OK Chicken Parm. A little to crusty for me. The house salad was adequate. At this time of year, still, I expect in an Italian restaurant to give me fresh plump tomato slices not the round little ones you get from Costco. Overall it was an OK eating experience.

1  Thank Peter H