“Great food & Cozy atmosphere”
Review of Andreas Restaurant

Andreas Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 810 Restaurants in Providence
Cuisines: American, Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: College Hill
Providence, Rhode Island
“Great food & Cozy atmosphere”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My favorite "go to" restaurant in RI. You can always count on consistently good food with great service. Cozy and warm atmosphere in the winter with great views of the college scene on Thayer Street and wonderful outdoor dining on the sidewalk in summer. Dog friendly when you are outside. This restaurant has it all with very reasonable prices too! Highly recommended.

• Visited October 2012

Rhode Island
“Always a welcoming feeling”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have been going to Andreas for years! It just gets better all the time. Whether it is ordering my old favorites, Shrimp Santorini, the Meze Platter, or the Stuffed Mushrooms, or trying a new special, I am never disappointed. I always feel relaxed and welcome when I dine here, I love being able to people watch with all the passers-by on Thayer St, too!

• Visited November 2012
Providence, Rhode Island, United States
“great food and service!”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

My Husband and I really enjoyed Andreas;
Great Mediterranean food, Awsome service (thank you Christine : ) reasonable prices and great location (although parking is tough)!

We tried the Greek Sausage Saute with lemon and oregano as an appitizer, I had to fight off my husband to get in a few bites, very tasty!
For an entree I had the Moussaka and my husband had the Baked Brick Chicken ....chicken baked on a brick...something like that : /
Both were delicious, we will definitly be back!

The only downfall was the fact that they offer yet charge extra for a small serving of pita bread (one slice of bread was $1). The money dosn't break the bank but it was just the point.

• Visited October 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Good Greek Cuisine”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I visited Andreas Restaurant with a friend of mine that is Greek. We order several appetizers, one of which was the grilled octopus. The octopus was over cooked and we sent it back. The chef came out, apologized and made it right. All of the other food was very good. I would definitely go back.

Visited October 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Blah Blah Blah.... just alright!!”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Nothing Glamorous about this place. Food was decent. Overcooked on a steak dinner, asked if they can fix it. Owner said, "this is what you order and this is how the steak should be". Owner has a "I'm too cool for you" attitude. Will never go back there again. Come on, overcooked steak... big deal. They can just offer a free drink or dessert. Just can't stand people being too proud of themselves and their chef's mistake!!!

• Visited August 2012