“Always a welcoming feeling”
Review of Andreas Restaurant

Andreas Restaurant
Ranked #47 of 836 Restaurants in Providence
Cuisines: American, Greek
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: College Hill
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have been going to Andreas for years! It just gets better all the time. Whether it is ordering my old favorites, Shrimp Santorini, the Meze Platter, or the Stuffed Mushrooms, or trying a new special, I am never disappointed. I always feel relaxed and welcome when I dine here, I love being able to people watch with all the passers-by on Thayer St, too!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

My Husband and I really enjoyed Andreas;
Great Mediterranean food, Awsome service (thank you Christine : ) reasonable prices and great location (although parking is tough)!

We tried the Greek Sausage Saute with lemon and oregano as an appitizer, I had to fight off my husband to get in a few bites, very tasty!
For an entree I had the Moussaka and my husband had the Baked Brick Chicken ....chicken baked on a brick...something like that : /
Both were delicious, we will definitly be back!

The only downfall was the fact that they offer yet charge extra for a small serving of pita bread (one slice of bread was $1). The money dosn't break the bank but it was just the point.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I visited Andreas Restaurant with a friend of mine that is Greek. We order several appetizers, one of which was the grilled octopus. The octopus was over cooked and we sent it back. The chef came out, apologized and made it right. All of the other food was very good. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Nothing Glamorous about this place. Food was decent. Overcooked on a steak dinner, asked if they can fix it. Owner said, "this is what you order and this is how the steak should be". Owner has a "I'm too cool for you" attitude. Will never go back there again. Come on, overcooked steak... big deal. They can just offer a free drink or dessert. Just can't stand people being too proud of themselves and their chef's mistake!!!

Reviewed August 19, 2012

We have been going here for years. Not fancy, but consistently good food and service. Family friendly and also attracts a college crowd. Favorites include the dolmas, souvlaki, spanakopita and any of the salads. Can get noisy, especially after 7. There is also ample outdoor seating.