“Not too impressed”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 4, 2013

While the food is still tasty, our service this time around wasn't great. We all felt like we were rushed out of there. Dined there on labor day. Not sure if we will return. I'll make the food at home :)

Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

The best thing about Flats is the hot mango margarita. You must get one. Just the right strength and perfect balance of heat and sweet.

1  Thank 81FrequentT81
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Very tasty Mexican with some New Orleans selections as well can be found here. I recommend the combo plates where you can get two or three items relatively inexpensively and they come with well seasoned Mexican Rice and Refried Beans. Be prepared on Fridays and Saturdays it is very busy and loud inside the restaurant.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I always like the home made salsa and the way you are treated is really nice. The quality of the food it great. I do miss one thing they used to have and that was an outstandign Mudd Pie
Ice cream pie was to die for.For some reason they do not have it any longer. Big mistake.
But the food is really good,drinks are top of the line and made well and the bartenders are really pro's. Where is my Mudd pie. I have not gone back since they stopped this as I would go in sometimes just to have that item. I like the chilli

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Get there early on the weekends or you will have a wait for a table. Or you can "foot jockey" your way to the bar, eye the patrons and figure out who will be the next to leave and stand close to them as you sip your most delicious margarita.(Heeheeheee, worked for us) It's loud, it's fun and the food is pretty darn good! Bartender "Trish" was a hoot and took good care of us. The building is very old and unique and used to be a firehouse years ago. The margaritas are the best in the state and believe me, I have done my research. (hic'cup...LOL!) Get the homemade salsa and chips.($2.50) Yummy, good stuff! The Steinbeck's salmon over spinach salad was amazing and only $13.99!!! The Incredible burrito meal was incredibly large! My boyfriend is well over 6 feet and a big eater and he took it home to eat again! ($11.99). No desert for us but the folks beside us split a molten chocolate lava cake that looked and smelled decadent! I will be back to conquer the cake another day!

1  Thank Lee B