“Decent mocha, free wifi, good for work”
Review of Teas and Javas

Teas and Javas
Ranked #13 of 41 Coffee & Tea in Providence
Reviewed August 13, 2016

If you're on the east side of town in Wayland Square and need to get on free wifi (code good for 2-hours) and a decent mocha, this is the spot. Haven't tried their food.

Good ambiance, nice vibe from the folks behind the counter. Open air seating in the summer.

Reviewed August 10, 2016

I always loved visiting this place. The salads are delicious, and they have a variety of desserts and gelato flavors.

Reviewed July 7, 2016

I often spend some time here with members of my book club after our meeting ends. It's bright and comfortable and has all kinds of treats -- cold and hot coffees and teas, plus juices, sandwiches, soups, gelato,and much more.

Reviewed December 3, 2015

This is my favorite cafe in wayland ave. They have gelatos, cupcakes and coffees. It is good to sit outside during sprimg and summer.

Reviewed November 28, 2015

I loved this place when I first walked in. Wonderful employees greet and help you make decisions since there is so much to choose from.
I ordered a soy chai latte which they made for me that was not sicky sweet. My husband ordered the chai pumpkin latte which he said was absolutely delicious. The prices are very reasonable and will not break the bank! You can also have a small bite to eat here or dessert.