“hair and makeup”

The Spa at Providence Biltmore
More attraction details
Owner description: The Spa at the Providence Biltmore offers a variety of luxurious treatments and services. We promote local & global awareness towards those who are responsible for harvesting the natural products we use. Relax in our candle-lit rooms and feel the tension of the day release into a new found self awareness.
Reviewed December 8, 2014

Hair was done very nicely although not everyone was happy with it. Makeup nicely done but not as professionally as I would have expected. Probably could have done the same myself.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

I have brought my staff to the Biltmore Spa for a Spa Day on 2 occasions. They did not disappoint on either day. The employees at the Spa bent over backwards to keep up comfortable and attended to all our needs, including setting up a table for lunch, providing glasses for our Sangria and giving us a private room (so we would not interrupt others day of relaxation). The facility is gorgeous; the locker room extremely clean and equipped with anything you need; and the treatment rooms were very nice. The girls services ranged from hot stone massages (all enjoyed this), swedish massages, signature facial, beaute neuve facial, and the pure fiji hydrating body scrub (this was LOVED by all). I would highly recommend this spa for any group outing. The scheduling was so easy on both occasions. I provided the names and services desired for my staff and the coordinator sent me a schedule. It worked so well, she even incorporated an hour for our lunch. We will do this again.

Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Got a facial, was good. Nothing that made it stand out from any other spa that I've been to. The employees are very nice as is the atmosphere. But it would be nice if they invested in robes that were longer than above the knees and thicker than a piece of paper. Honestly, that robe is the reason why I will never return.

3  Thank Leenicolas
Reviewed November 18, 2013

One week in October was announced as a special Spa week. The nearest spa to us was at the Biltmore and I had seven girls be treated for either a facial or a body scrub for $55 (normally advertised at $120). We did have to leave a $22 tip but it was well worth a wonderful experience

See more reviews
Reviewed August 19, 2013

The spa staff at the Biltmore were amazing and I think (and was told by many) that I looked like a Princess on my wedding day. I was very nervous going into my practice session before the wedding, but everyone was so great and put me completely at ease. Gabby (hair) and Ling (makeup) are as good as they get. I brought a picture of what I wanted my hair to look like and Gabby made my hair look better. On the day of the wedding, everyone was professional and efficient and my hair and makeup came out even better than at the practice session. Ling was also available to come and touch up my makeup in the bridal suite in between the ceremony and reception. My whole bridal party got their hair and makeup done as well and everyone was extremely happy with the outcome. My Mom and I got our nails done 2 days before the wedding at the spa as well and Gabby and Ling did our nails too. It was fun to spend so much time with them and get to know them and they are multi-talented, our nails looked great too. I would recommend the Biltmore Spa to any bride/bridal party who is getting married in the Providence area. If your wedding is at the hotel, the ease of just going down to the lobby is great. I highly highly recommend!